1

(Izzy up top in her outfit and instead of heels imagine they're combat boots, and she has a leather jacket.)

I hear the blare of an alarm as Im teaching Octavia to throw a punch. We stop as three guards come in.

"Prisoner's 415 and 310 face the wall." The guards say. Me and Octavia do as they say and face the wall.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"Quiet. Hold out your right arm, both of you." The guard says. Octavia looks to me and I nod. We do it.

The guy goes to grab Octavia and I grab his arm and twist it behind his back as I kick the other guard in the chest. I elbow the guard that Im holding in the head making him fall and punch the 3rd in the face.

I fight for a while but they eventually get the upper hand and knock me out.

I wake up in an unknown aircraft as it shakes. It feels like Im falling. I trail my eyes to the hand holding mine. I look up to see Octavia. 

"O?" I ask and she screams and holds me tighter. Thing soon becomes quiet and I undo my seat belt. I help Octavia out of her seat as everyone gets out of there seats. We hold onto each other's hands and don't let go. Me and Octavia go down the later and I follow her as she pushes through the people.

"Stop!" A blond girl says I recognize her as Clark, says to a guard.

"The air could be toxic."She says. I growl at a few people and they move to let me and Octavia move forward.

"If the airs toxic, were all dead anyway." The guard says.

"Bellamy?" Octavia asks and pulls me with her. She lets go of my hand when we get to the front.

"My God, look how big you are." He says and she hugs him. Bellamy Blake, Octavia Blake's big brother. She talked about him all the time.

When they pull away she grabs my hand and pulls me closer, Bellamy eyes me and our intertwined hands, but Octavia eyes him.

"What the hell are you wearing, a guards uniform?" She asks and I stroke her arm.

"I borrowed it to get on the dropship. Someone has to keep an eye on you." He says and she hugs him again. He chuckles.

"Where's your wristband?" Clark asks and I glare at her.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." Octavia says.

"No one has a brother." A boy on the ship says.

"That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor." A girl says and I grab her as she goes to lung.

"Hey, hey, hey, come on baby girl, none of that, we both know Im the one for blood shed." I say and she stops struggling. I look to Bellamy who gives me a nod.

"Let's give them something else to remember you by." Bellamy tells her.

"Yeah? Like what?" She asks him

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years." Bellamy says. Octavia nods with a smile. Bellamy opens the hatch and sunlight seeps in. Octavia walks halfway down then looks back to us. She holds her hand out to me.

"Oh, no baby girl, that's all you." I say with a smirk and she scoffs.

"Im not doing this without my best friend." She says. I sigh and glance at Bellamy who gives me a small smile. I roll my eyes.

"Loser." I say and grab her hand she laughs at me and we step onto the earth. 

"We're back bitches." Octavia says throwing up our hands and I laugh, as everyone runs past us yelling in happiness.