a wish come true

No one's pov:

Tom tossed in his bed as he fought for control of his dreams. He was in the woods near the waterfall. Monsters that showed his guilt ran after him. "STAY AWAY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I'M SO SORRY! TORD HELP ME!" having nowhere else to run the male jumped into the lake. Waking up in a cold sweat from the dream he grabbed his phone off his nightstand; "2 am..no way in hell I'm going back to sleep

Tord's pov:

I open my eyes to darkness. "where am I?"

Then out of nowhere a piece of paper and a pen appears. The paper says "dear starboy." wait a second the only person who called me starboy was... Tom. I pick up the pen and write below my beloved's line "Hey Kittyboy."

No one's pov: (sorry for all the pov changes)

Soon Tom was blinded by a bright light coming from the box where he put his letter. "What the...-" Tom said, thoroughly confused as to what was happening. He decided to see what the bright light was so he got out of his bed and went to look in his box. When he opened it he could not believe his nonexistent eyes. "Hey, Kittyboy." He read to himself aloud. He immediately grabbed a pen and wrote "Who is this!?" Even though he already knew that Starboy was the only one who called him that, or even would think to call him that name. "Could it be...Tord? No, that's impossible... he's gone I-I know it! I saw his dead body in the water..." Tom said aloud. "It's Starboy, silly!" It said on the paper written in pastel red ink. In his handwriting too. "Long time no see, Kittyboy!" "This can't be true!" Tom shouted. Even though all the evidence said otherwise, Tom couldn't believe that it was Tord writing to him from beyond the grave. Tom had so many questions like "how is this even possible?" and "have I finally gone insane?" he was questioning reality. He thought death was permanent... He knew death was permanent, and yet here was proof it wasn't it was mind-boggling he didn't know what to think anymore.

Word count: 367

I kinda didn't like this chapter so got some help rewriting it by xxHanakoKun