30

Destination: the ship

POV: Y/N

the one with catra

I was looking around the ship, "I am so bored!" Catra shouted, "This is not suppose to be fun." I said and sat down on her lap, "But we can make it fun." I insisted, she smirked, "How so?" she asked, I pulled out a deck of cards.

"You dirty cat!" I laughed, she glared at me. 

"When are we going to take this relationship to the next level?"  she asked, "What do you mean?" I asked, she was about to talk before her ear moved, someone is here.

I was about to walk out but she grabbed my arm. "If they see us, they will tell the king." she said. "Well what do we do-" we both turned around and saw Y/N's assistant. She stopped eating her chips.

"What?" she asked.

Catra and I faced eachother and nodded in approval.

"What are you guys planning-" "Get out of the ship and distract those men." Catra said, she simply shrugged and got out of the ship. "Hey, problem?" we heard her say, "We need to inspect the ship, king's orders." the general said. 

We saw her assistant reach for her necklace and tapped on the main diamond of it.

We heard something open. "Well what for?" she asked, we both ran to Y/n's private room and saw an under ground door, we went it.

"Because he thinks this could be a trap." he said. We heard the door open for the ship but our under ground door close.

We were hiding in plain dark. I could hear the guards walk in the room searching through the closet. Catra was scared, I grabbed her chin and leaned my forehead on her's. She calmed down, I kissed her lips, I could feel her smile, things got heated quickly though.

She cornered me to the wall and jumped on me, I carried her legs as we continued making out.

"Alright, nothing fishy, but why are you here?" the general asked the assistant.

"Is it not obvious? I am her assistant and I protect the ship." she said.

Catra quickly stopped and looked at me, "Well, then too bad there is not enough people to protect you or this ship." Catra dropped me to the ground when he said that and dropped something on top of us.

"No!" the assistant said and tried grabbing it, we heard an explosion.

it did not affect us though, we were safe.