1

"Clementine!" I screamed from the bathtub.

I heard the pitter patter of Clem's feet padding along the hallway as I trembled in fear. She gave me a puzzled look and turned her attention to what I was so scared of.

I knew Clem was trying to hold in a giggle, but I was too scared to say anything. "Vi...it's a spider."

The little black creature had crawled along the wall right beside me and perched in the corner where the bath met the bathroom tiles.

"It's a tiny devil! Get rid of it!"

Again, Clem stifled her laughter. "How do you want me to get rid of it?" I shrugged and Clem sighed, getting some newspaper from beside the toilet. She rolled it up and was about to hit the arachnid when I screamed. "What? What is it?"

"Don't kill it!" I yelled. "It'll just send more!"

"How will it send more if it's dead?"

I furrowed my brows. "I dunno...they'll just sense it."

Clementine walked out of the bathroom, I could hear her giggling to herself in the kitchen before she came back with a cup and some paper. My eyes stayed on the spider the entire time.

The brunette placed the cup over the eight legged creature and slid the paper underneath. I sighed, leaning back on the cold surface behind me.

I saw a glint of mischief in Clem's eyes and she brought the cup to my face. "Look at it, it's harmless."

I jumped up and backed into the corner. "Get that thing away from me!" I demanded. But she didn't. 'Fuck this.' I thought, and ran out of the bathroom, naked and dripping wet. Clementine's howls of laughter could be heard as I ran upstairs and hid in our room.

Not long later, Clem came up with the spider gone and a towel in her hand, along with my clothes. She made fun of me for the rest of the day but I was just glad to be safe from that horrible creature...for the time being.

~

341 words

This is what I'm like with spiders haha.

I hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading.

Have a good day/night! 💕