one. eleven

i've been in a kinda crap mood today and yesturday so it's only short but i hope you like it. i'll probably re-write it when i feel better and i might not update for a few days, but who knows i like writing when i'm in a bad mood so idk. also... if i wrote a story with santana's little sister based on her being a freshman and starting in season 2? idk but yeah...

delilah sat on top of santana as they watch the jane addams glee club perform in the auditorium to beyonce until santana started whipping her hair in delilah's face, copying the 'hairography' that the girls where doing. "san," she laughed, trying to get the brunette's hair out of her face. delilah glanced over to mr schue who looked intimidated, sure they looked good but all they were doing is flipping their hair around. they sat in glee club after their performance as mr schue brought in sheet music and a cardboard box.

"all right, guys,i did some thinking last night,i think i found our new number for sectionals!" he said excietidly. "we're going to do the title song from hair. now, this show started a revolution," he explained. delilah couldn't help but think this was a bad idea- but then again she couldn't talk, like literally couldn't talk.

"wait, did they have mohawks back then,like in the 20's or whatever?" puck asked as finn spoke up. "yeah, mr. shue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" he asked as mr schue went over to the box he had brought in. "one step ahead of you," he said as delilah giggled with the boys all having wigs on.

"looking good noah," she giggled, seeing puck's wig, he flipped his 'hair' around as delilah continued to laugh at the boys in their wigs. "you're coming over tonight, right?" delilah asked santana hopefully and she nodded, dragging her over to quinn, finn and brittany.

quinn and delilah walked out of the glee club, catching up to kurt as sanatana went to god knows where, despite the fact that she was supposed to be going to delilah and quinn's apartment. "hey, kurt, can i pick your pink brain for a second?" quinn smiled as kurt eyed them suspiciously, "why hello, quinn, delilah, to what do I owe the honor?" he asked. "i do believe this is the first time you've ever spoken to me," he said and delilah almost laughed at how she though he sounded very formal, like a prince.

"i'm sorry about that,anyways,i have a proposition to make, a makeover," quinn smiled as kurt smiled, widely, "i'm in! makeovers are like crack to me," he said. "my suggestion, spanx, or a double-knit camisole with a control top for the baby bump," he said. "also, babydoll dresses-dead giveaway," said as delilah laughed.

"not for her, for slushie girl," she smiled as kurt eyed her. "rachel," quinn clarified. "why would I want to do that?" he asked. " i admit i like a challenge as much as the next guy, but rachel somehow manages to dress like a grandmother and a toddler at the same time," kurt said, he was right, rachel's dress sense was... questionable.

"my point exactly, you're as concerned about the glee club succeeding as i am, and she's a distraction," quinn said gesturing over to rachel doing something at her locker. "look at her, she's wearing a pantsuit," she sighed. "don't you think the judges are going to take one look at her and maybe want to knock her down a peg or two?" she suggests.

"and to think i thought you were a dumb blonde," he smiled. "deal," he says walking over as santana replaced him. "i got you cotton candy," she smiled, quinn cocked an eyebrow at how soft santana went for delilah, as delilah just ate the pink cotton candy, walking to quinn's car to go home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"hey q, santana," elodiey said as the girls enetered the apartment. "delilah, come her a sec babe," she said as delilah left her two friends in the kitchen, well her friend and santana. "i got a phone call today, it said some pretty interesting things," her sister said as delilah quickly scanned her head, she hadn't got in trouble, no one caught her and santana kissing in the choir room before glee club, none of her friends had her sisters number, she didn't know what it was about.