'I never said I didn't want I work with yout anymore, Sean! All I've done is be patient and understanding with you. I've tried my best to not loose my temper so that you wouldn't stress out. But it's clear as day to me that you can't do the same for me' Kaycee bellowed, although Sean was right beside her.

'Well, maybe if you actually helped and didn't take such a long time deciding then I wouldn't get mad' Sean argued, flailing his arms with a disapproving smile paying in his lips.

'You know that I'm indecisive as heck. You knew that, so it's your fault for choosing me as your partner.' 

'Okay, then blame it all on me. That's what you always do anyways' Sean yelled, imitating her facial expression from earlier.

'Just stop it. Okay? I know you're stressed, but so am I. I wanna win more than anything, but you have to understand that at the end of the the day we're dance partners whether we win or lose. So suck it up, Lew'.

'Then maybe I don't want to be partners anymore. If you're not gonna cooperate with me, then what good is it to have you as my partner?' Sean scoffed, eyes widening when every word left his mouth.

'Fine, if that's what you w-want, Sean.' Kaycee stammered, surprised at his suggestion, as she walked out of his garage.

'Kayc, I -uhm, I didn't mean-' Sean started, closing his mouth and sighing when the door slammed shut. What have I done?

But when it heals, it beats for you.

Divisional Finals

'Sean and Kaycee. You will need more than 93 points to proceed into the Finals' Jenna announced, holding her breath as the judges scores showed in the screen.

Ne-Yo:91

Misty: 92

J-Lo: 95

Derek:91

'You're average score is 92.3' Jenna sighed, bringing Kaycee and Sean into a side hug. Sean couldn't process their elimination. Sure, he'd be able to handle it well if it wasn't for the close score, lost by 0.7 points. Sean repeatedly scolded himself mentally, as he watched the judges mouths move. But he couldn't comprehend what they were saying as he stood frozen to his spot.

'Give it up for Sean and Kaycee' Jenna exclaimed one last time as Kaycee tugged Sean's elbow and the pair ran off behind set.

'Can we get a quick interview form you guys?' One of the camera men asked, pointing a camera to their faces.

'This whole experience has been so amazing, and I'm so grateful for everything, but if I had to thank anyone for this it'd be Kaycee' Sean mumbled, his voice cracking before Kaycee wrapped her arms around his shoulder and let out an 'Oh God'.

'Thank you guys. You were amazing. Hope to see you next year' the camera man stated, as the two ran off to pack up their items.

'You were amazing, Sean. Stop beating youserlf up. Everything went well' Kaycee comforted, rubbing her hand over his back as he hunched over on the couch.

'Everything didn't go well. Maybe just maybe, if I hadn't shouted at you and gotten so worked up the past few days we could have had more chemistry. Maybe we could have gotten through if it wasn't for me' Sean cried.

'Well, we can't think about what could have happened. We were good and nothing changes that' Kaycee consoled, standing up as she packed all her Bobby pins and hair ties into her shoulder bag.

'Movie tonight?' Sean asked hopefully, glancing up at the brunette.

'Sorry, but I already told Bailey that I'd go over to her house tonight. Sorry'.