21

Hitoshi and I stayed up throughout he night messing around. The time came to leave for school. We got dressed and left silently.
"You think anyone will recognize us?" I ask.
"I don't know." He replies.
"What will we do if my class finds out we're twins?"
"Ugh as much as I appreciate you sis, I want nothing to do with your class."
"Understandable." We walk in silence for a bit. Until Hitoshi makes a realization.
"HOLY SHIT!" He shouts.
"What's wrong?" I ask reaching for the knife in my shoe.
"Is this you with Brendon Urie?" He asks showing a picture from Brendon's insta.
"Yeah, you know he's at home right now?"
"Wait, THE Brendon Urie is at my home?"
"Yeah, wait what's so great about him anyway." Hitoshi proceeded to info dump me about the band.
"Cool."
"What do you mean cool?"
"I'm just saying all of that is really cool." We continue to walk. We were getting close to the school.
"Hey Aizawa!" A girl shouts coming up to me. Hitoshi walks away.
"Hey?" I say as she walks up.
"I'm Yaoyorozu." She says holding out her hand.
"Listen don't treat me differently just cause I'm related to him okay?"
"Well as vice class representative I should warn you that people will treat you differently because you are his niece."
"Yeah I know. I've been treated all sorts of ways my whole life."
"Care to explain?"
"I'm the adopted daughter of a pro hero, I have scars scattered across my face, and a criminal. You think I get treated normally in America?"
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"Eh it's okay, you don't treat me differently so that good. You did awesome in the festival actually."
"I tried my best."
"I know, that's all you can ever do."
"You were amazing too. You showed great strength when you went against Tokoyami."
"Well I had to in order to win."
"Looking fine ladies." Mineta says. I grab my knife and throw it at him having it stop right at his throat.
"Shut the fuck up." I say.
"Yes ma'am." He squeaks out. I have the knife sent back into my hand.
"You are allowed to carry knives in you?"
"Yes I have an international permit to carry concealed weapons on me. I have three my body right now." I say putting the knife from before away.
"Wow."
"Yeah." We get into class finally and soon enough Shota walks in. He glares at me since I didn't wake him up. I chuckle at that.
"It's a short day you all know that. I'm expecting you all to be well behaved. Congratulations Bakugo, Todoroki and Aizawa." Bakugo grunts, Todoroki thanks him. I was in shock he used our last name. He grunts and continues. After class I find Iida.
"Hey man you haven't been returning my calls what happened?" He stops and I can see his fists tighten.
"Tensei got hurt." I step in front of him grabbing his shoulders.
"Tenya. Look at me." He finally meets my eyes.
"Don't avenge him. It will do nothing good for you. Trust me." I see his eyes start to fill with tears.
"I can't promise that."
"Hey. Tenya. It will be okay." He tried to speak but couldn't.
" Come over tonight, I have family in town."
"I couldn't."
"Tenya you don't have a choice at this point." I chuckle.
"Don't have a choice in what?" Uraraka asks.
"Dinner at my place."
"Oh fun can I come?"
"Uh no sorry. But I could bring you left overs if you want, mom makes killer tamales!"
"Oh no thank you!" She responds. My phone starts to ring and I answer.
"Mija where are you?" Mom says.
"Uh escuela why?"
"I need you here Luna hasn't come back yet and I need ground beef"
"Okay I'll be home soon also make sure to prepare for another person."
"Sure thing" she says hanging up.
"Ok so Tenya we gotta go get ground beef" I say pulling on his arm.
"Bye guys!" We say leaving. I call Hitoshi.
"Hey where are you?"
"At the store why?"
"Awesome pick up a cake, ground beef and contact solution?"
"Your lucky I have enough money for all that" he says hanging up.

A/N
Hey I'm sorry. I truly am. I have things going on and this isn't my top priority rn I'm sorry.