Chapter Eleven

This is the last chapter for His Forgiveness, I know it's short but I don't write long books. Thank you all for liking, commenting on this book. Warning sexual content in Tony's POV!

L E O

Two weeks later ....

I sat next to the medical bed where Tony lies asleep. Two weeks he's been in a coma and throughout those weeks he hasn't made any progess. After that incident, I marked Tony again, I didn't mean for my wolf to lose control and force a mark upon him but in this situation I had to. Tony was dying before my eyes, I still have nightmares seeing so much blood everywhere, I didn't know what to do. Without Steven snapping me back to reality Tony might of been dead because of me.

His wounds have healed instantly but he went into a coma. I never left his side, I didn't allow anyone enter the room accept Steven. He continue running some tests on Tony checkings he's still healthy and I'm glad he is.

"Good morning baby, I miss you. I'm so sorry for putting you through all of this, making you selfharm yourself because of me. I wanted to protect my pack believing all humans are evil but I never gave you the chance. I'm a werewolf and I told you over ten times but I'll say it again, I'm a wolf and you are my mate, my love. I love you baby so please wake up" I whispered. I wiped my tears away and continue eating my breakfast that Steven made for me.

Two weeks ago after the incident, Tony's apartment was trashed, everything was all over the place. Guess they assumed he was at his apartment but they found him. I asked Steven and a few war wolves to clean his apartment, Steven found unsent letter to his brother Mark, they were all unsealed as the letter were thrown in the trash.

I've read each one saying how sorry he is for being gay. Missing his brother, bestfriend and his nephew, he was home sick but he didn't send the letters. After eating breakfast I then remained silent watching him closely until my heavy eyes gave out and I fell asleep.

T O N Y

He loves me. He really loves me, I wanted to scream, cry in joy that Leo finally loves me. He said I was in a coma, I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I try. I can feel his touch, I can smell his scent but my eyes won't open. Leo confessed everything about being a werewolf, he rejected me thinking I was a danger to his pack.

I'll never leak their existance to the public, they deserve to live happily, I'm not a mean person. As I heard faint snores I then knew Leo is asleep, he never left my side, refusing to sleep wondering I'll wake up any moment. Within minutes my sore heavy eyelids open, revealing a white room. As my vision adjusted I look to my left seeing a sleeping Leo and smiled.

"L-Leo" I whispered. My voice sounded weird and it hurt a bit. Leo's head shot up staring at me with wide eyes.

"T-Tony!" he gasped. I nod my head smiling at him, he let out a loud cry then hugging me tight.

"I'm okay" I whispered.

"I know, I missed you" he said. I wiped his tears away and kissed his lips.

"I heard everything and I forgive you" I said.

"I love you baby" said Leo. A tear dropped down my cheek and I hugged him with all my strength, Leo laughed and kissed my head.

"I love you too" I whispered.

******

"Baby slow down!" Leo yelled. I'm just holding one heavy box and he's treating me like a baby. I'm a grown man and I can carry my own boxes.

"I can do this on my own!" I growled. I walked into his house and put the box down. One weeks has already passed and I was finally released from the medical room. Leo still have nightmares, sometimes he wakes up screaming my name, I left bad but I let him know I'm okay.

"This is the last box" said Leo. In the next few hours we then finished unpacking, ate dinner then went to bed. I finally sold my apartment and moved in with Leo, I accepted him as my mate. Leo hugged me tight staring into my brown eyes. I then kissed his lips tugging on his bottom lip with my teeth. Leo growled and cupped my ass.

"I want you" I moaned.

"Then have me" he groaned. I pushed him on his back as I straddle his hips, we both strip out of our clothes leaving us bare. His large c*ck stood tall and proud, I went down on my knees and sucked him like a lollipop.

"Oh baby!" he moaned. My tongue went around his base sucking on the tip of his mushroom head. I sucked hard until he came inside my mouth. I let his cum drip onto my hands then thrust one finger inside my ass letting his cum lubricate me. As I finally stretched myself I then position over his c*ck and let c*ck slide deep inside my ass balls deep. I threw my head back moaning in pleasure, it was so good, I couldn't resist.

"Leo!" I moaned. His hands grip my hips and bounced me up and down. Over and Over again until I was in a moaning mess.

"F*ck me baby, this c*ck is yours" Leo growled and so I did, I continue bouncing as we both reached to our cliamx. I screamed loudly as my cum squirt strings over his eight pack. His c*ck twitch as he threw his pack and came inside of me. I plomp onto his chest as I continue breathe heavily.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I replied and kissed his lips.

He's my world .....

T H E  E N D

His Forgiveness (Werewolf|ManxMan|Mpreg) His Series: Short StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara