The longer I wait, the more impatient I am getting. A couple of guys in the waiting area try to start a conversation with me because they recognize me from the mall posters. I am polite, but I make it known that I am waiting for my boyfriend. Surprisingly we have made this thing work so far. I have had major doubts several times, but Blake keeps insisting that we can make it through this. And when we're done with school, he will move to L.A. to be with me because this is where my job is and he can get a job anywhere.

As soon as I see people starting to file out of the gate, I jump up and run to the door to wait. As soon as I see him come through, I run into his arms and he lifts me and spins me around. "Oh my God, I've missed you so much!" I squeeze him as tight as I can.

"Missed you too, babe. You seem taller." He laughs.

I giggle and pull away from our hug. "I dunno, it might be the shoes" I pop my heel for him to see.

"Look at you!" he smiles and holds my hand for me to spin around. I pivot on the balls of my feet for him.

"Is this what leaving you in L.A. with that Lauren chick for a year got me?" The smile on his face is undeniable.

"That's what having a model for a girlfriend got you." I smile and peck him on the lips.

"You definitely don't need it, but you look hot." He smiles and shakes his head, then takes my hand and we head to the car.

I hug his arm with my other hand as we walk. I don't shut up on the car ride back to the dorm. We have so much to catch up on before the shows this weekend.

We drop his things off in my room and go out around L.A. for the rest of the afternoon. I have to show him around to all of my favorite places. We go out to a late lunch and walk through the streets. We even go shopping and he tries to buy me things, but we both know I am making more money than him right now than his is in law school. I let him buy me a new pair of jeans, but that's it.

The night is fairly quiet which I enjoy. It's nice to be able to take a break from life for a little bit, if only for one night. My roommate is gone for the break, so Blake and I have the room to our selves. We just watch TV, eat ice cream, and cuddle.

My alarm goes off too early and I press snooze three times, then I just have to rush to get ready to go down to Elite. I have to look at least somewhat presentable, but Blake gets to just change into a different tee-shirt and pair of jeans.

I find the first dress I can get my hands on and dig through my bucket of shoes until I find matching black pumps with a gold bedazzled heel. I rake my fingers through my hair quickly and throw on a gold chunky bracelet and run out the door. My hair and makeup will be done at the shoot so I don't have to worry too much about that for right now. But I have to be there in 15 minutes and it is generally a 15 minute walk in itself. I clutch my purse to my side and weave my way in between all the early morning people already out and about. The sun has barely just risen, and by that I mean it's 10 o'clock. I've never been much of a morning person.

Blake tries his best to keep up with me as I dart through the crowd of people and straight into Elite Photography. I run to the elevator and press the button feverishly. When it finally comes, I run inside and press the 7th floor button and the close-door button. I am already bouncing in my skin with nerves because I swear I'm going to be late again. The past couple of times was because my class ran overtime, but Sam still wasn't happy.

The elevator seems to be stopping at almost every floor. When it opens on 5th, I decide to take the stairs the rest of the way instead. "Meredith, what the hell? You're fine." Blake pants as he continues to chase me through the maze that is this building.