Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!

Start from the beginning

"I am running out of my petrol! Now, kiss me fast to refill my tank!!" He said while grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. Even though she was still seated on the kitchen counter, the little force he had applied to pull her was more than enough for her curvy body to slide towards his sturdy one.

"Smooth! Real Smooth!!" She said in a soft tone while he simply smiled and grabbed her lips with his own.

*********************************************************************************

** In the Garden **

"Chris? You gotta be kidding me! Is this the time to call?" Ryan said while yawning. He was lost in his dreams and was so happy sleeping in his cosy bed but was disturbed by his phone.

"Ryan! I am so sorry to wake you up at this hour but it's important. Get up right now and listen to me carefully! We don't have time and we have to act fast!" Christopher said in one go while checking his watch. It was past midnight and he felt a bit sorry to disturb Ryan at this hour but he had no other option.

"It better be good!" Ryan said while rubbing his eyes.

"It is!! We got what we wanted all this while!" Christopher said in an excited tone. Ryan was confused but he understood what his friend was talking about.

"You serious?" Ryan asked with wide eyes and completely surprised tone. Ryan was a very good with softwares and their protocols. He tried his level best trying to find these files in Hunter's systems but he could not. Now that they have this file he knew he could do something about it.

"Of course I am! Now listen to me carefully! Tomorrow at 11 is Aria's hearing in the court. I want this to be done before that. But we need to keep Hunter in the dark. He should think he is the one winning till then last moment." Christopher said while tightening his jaw.

"I got your point! I will deal with this personally. And don't worry I am with Aria in this!! I will inform Daniel too!" Ryan said curling his fingers into a fist.

"I know! Yes, tell him. He is the one who will be fighting the case. He should be informed. And, speaking of Aria! I don't want you or Daniel to breathe a word about this to her! I want to see that little happiness on her face tomorrow. I want this nightmare to turn into an enjoyable moment!" Christopher said while raising his index finger in a warning and kept looking back to make sure Aria was still inside the house.

"Ok, I am not going to say anything in this matter even though I find it 'extremely weird'." Ryan said while rolling his eyes.

"Shut you face Ryan! Bye!!"

"Bye!!"

********************************************************************************

** A few minutes later **

As promised, she had completed her ice-cream without any second thoughts. She was now however checking the refrigerator for the supplies. She had this habit of checking such little things every week and refilling them up in the weekends. Since she was now living here for a few days, she continued her tasks.

"What are you thinking about sweetheart?!" Christopher asked while hugging her from behind. She stopped whatever she was doing and turned around to face him. She had a tired and a vexed up look on her face.

"When will all this be over?" She asked while slumping her shoulders. Her tiredness and irritation were completely visible in her tone as well as her face. He knew this moment was going to come one day or the other.

"Soon baby! Very soon darling! You just have to believe in me and of course in yourself too!" He said while cupping her cheeks and kissed her on her forehead. She curled her arms around his waist and hid her face in his chest saying;