Thinking is hard, so I just don't do it

Start from the beginning

The first few classes of the day were, well... boring. Honestly, after doing things like internships and work-studies, after getting a taste of real hero work, the school didn't seem that cool anymore. Even if it was a hero school.

It was lunchtime, and I usually sat with the rest of the Big Four. Nejire wasn't in school today, she had her work-study. Same with Mirio. So, it was just Tamaki and me.

"Ta-Ma-Ki!" I exclaimed, setting my lunch down next to him.

"(Y-Y/N)," he seemed nervous. Pretty normal for him.

"Whatcha eating?" I asked.

"Takoyaki."

"Cool," I grinned, "Octopus."

Tamaki's quirk revolves around what he eats.

"Say, Tamaki?"

"Yeah?"

"If you ate a calculator, would your math skills increase?"

That didn't go over well with him. He turned around and leaned to a wall, "I-is this because you did better than me in math that one time?"

"What! No!" I smiled, "I didn't mean it in a bad way! That would be pretty cool!"

He calmed down and returned to his seat. Tamaki and I had an interesting relationship. I'm pretty straightforward, which gives him anxiety. I'm also quite the pessimist sometimes, which also gives him anxiety.

A lot of things give him anxiety.

But, he's one of my closest friends. I think his social awkwardness is charming.

"So... You know the saying, 'you are what you eat?'"

I think Tamaki knew where I was going with that one because he immediately put his head down.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'll stop!" I laughed.

☼☼☼

I didn't have my work-study today, so Bakugou and I took the train back to his house together. I told Mitsuki and Masaru that I would be at my place for a bit. I went to my room, in my house and laid down on the bed. The bed at the Bakugou residence wasn't bad, but I preferred my own room.

I changed into loungewear. Which were just sweatpants and an oversized shirt. I played some music and scrolled through my phone.

One New Message: Unkown.

Unknown: What's up Dollface?

Me: Who the fuck?

Unknown: It's Dabi.

Me: Barbeque.

I was wondering when he was going to contact me. I changed his contact name.

Barbeque: You're annoying.

Me: You're a dick, so I guess we're even.

Barbeque: Open your front door.

Me: No, what the fuck?

Barbeque: Okay, open it or I'll burn it down.

Me: Chill! I'm omw.

Me: Lol, get it chill? It's funny because you're the opposite of chill. You know, since your name means cremation and you're always burning things.

Me: ...

Barbeque: Open the fucking door.

Me: Geez, okay