𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ✧ :-゜・.

Start from the beginning

Adeline finally looked forward again, as she was steps away from become Adeline Odair. Her soft brown eyes met Finnick's green eyes, as she walked to stand in front of him. "Hi," she whispered breathlessly, as she stared up at him. "Hi," Finnick whispered back, as they both smiled. The pastor began the ceremony, as Adeline handed her bouquet off. 

"Finnick Odair, never in my life, have I met someone as caring, kind, and considerate as you. From the first day I met you, you saved me from the great peril that was the people of the Capitol," Adeline began, as her eyes started to sparkle with tears. Finnick chuckled, as his eyes were also starting to get watered with tears. "You have looked out for me for as long as I can remember, and you have shown me things I would have never dreamed of if it hadn't been for you. If I am a moth, then you are my flame, as I am drawn to always. I promise to cherish you and love you each and everyday of my life, and I promise that I will care for you, in sickness and in health. I will never leave your side, in this life or another." Adeline finished. 

"I, Finnick Odair, take you, Adeline Quartz, to be my lawfully wedded wife, from this day forth," Finnick spoke, as the two were now holding each others hands, and staring into each others eyes, as they almost finished the ceremony. "And I, Adeline Quartz, take you, Finnick Odair, as my lawfully wedded husband, from this day forth, and for as long as I may live," Adeline recited, as they looked to the pastor. 

"And by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Finnick wasted no time, as he grabbed Adeline by the waste, and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. The crowd cheered, and the couple pulled apart, and Adeline took her first breathe as Adeline Odair. The couple walked over to a garden area, as the festivities began to take place. 

"May I have this dance, Mrs. Odair ?" Finnick asked Adeline, who giggled. "You may, Mr. Odair." The two began to dance, wide smiles on their faces as the people of District Thirteen joined in. Miraculously, Caspian once again was able to grab Johanna, as he forced her to dance for at least thirty seconds with him, before she stalked off to be her grumpy self. Adeline and Finnick continued to dance, until Adeline saw a lonely Katniss, and once the song ended, she quickly ran over to her, wanting to pull her into the festivities.

Before Adeline could say anything, Katniss spoke first. "I'm going to kill him," she said, and Adeline's face fell. She stared at Katniss for a minute, before giving her a sad smile. "The shipment, right?" Adeline asked, and Katniss nodded. Adeline grabbed the girl's shoulders, before pulling her into a hug. "I believe in you Katniss, never forget that," she said softly, before pulling away, and smiling at the Mockingjay before returning back to the festivities.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Adeline smiled as she closed the door to her and Finnick's now shared apartment. Finnick's arms wrapped around her waist, as he brought her in for a kiss. "I love you," he spoke first, as he rested his head against her forehead. "I love you too," Adeline spoke, as she looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around her, as the two embraced. "We have to help Katniss," Adeline mumbled into his chests, and Finnick hummed in agreement. 

"Please, please be safe," Finnick said softly, as Adeline pulled her face out of his chest to look up into his green eyes. "As long as you're safe," Adeline spoke softly, as she buried her face back into his chest.

and Adeline Quartz will always be remembered as the apostrophe, as she showed the people of panem that there was always more to see.

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

┌────── -: ✧ :- ──────┐

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬:

└────── -: ✧ :- ──────┘

I JUST REALIZED MY BABY GOT MARRIED. I CRIED WRITING THIS. I MISS HER SO MUCH. SHE'S ALL GROWN UP.  my baby. me bebe. my child. my first born. i cant handle this, excuse me while i go cry some more.

i dont know if im ready to lose adeline yet, (that may be foreshadowing so watch ur backs)

honestly, i think this novel couldve def stood alone w just adeline cause shes a powerhouse babe. 

honestly ive had ideas ab writing other finnick fics, but i j cant bc adeline is everything, she cannot be replaced.

im still debating whether to kill adeline, caspan, opal, finnick, i might do one of them or i might not but i think imma half to. sorry babes.

GET READY FO THIS SHIZ!

i just need a good angst. 

THANK YOU FOR 5.5K READS!!!

please vote, comment, share, and follow!

thanks for reading babes!

-lunalovegoodstan