𝐭𝐞𝐧 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋. Adeline was laying down in her chair, or well, her feet were over a side of the chair while her head rested against it. She was reading a book, but she was lost in her own train of thoughts. Her mind had wandered to the 74th Hunger Games, and that Katniss Everdeen. First, she volunteered for her sister, then proceeded to refuse to kill Peeta Mellark, her apparent "star crossed lover." Adeline scoffed. She thought Haymitch would be able to do a better job at getting them to fake their love. It was obvious, or at least it was to Adeline that they really weren't in love. 

But nonetheless, she was proud Haymitch had mentored them. Maybe she was starting to rub off on him. She had been invited to attend their party, and as tempted as she was, she decided not to, as she had planned to bring Opal to District Four for a week for her 20th birthday, with Caspian along of course. They did end up going down, and celebrated with Finnick, Mags, and Annie Cresta. Annie had won the 70th Hunger Games, and her mind had apparently never really left the arena; and Finnick had warned her that they might not get along well, as Annie didn't really like new people. But when the Quartz siblings arrived, they had soon become the best of friends with Annie. 

The hologram projector was turned on, bringing Adeline back to reality. She looked to the screen as she saw Caesar Flickerman and his co-host talking about the previous games, and about the so called "star-crossed lovers." Adeline scoffed again, shaking her head at the screen.