Chapter 5: Reunion 2/3

Xander P.O.V.

I can only watch as my younger brother begins his duel with the man in the black armor. In spite of Y/N's speed, Darth Vader is able to block or deflect each and every attack coming his way. It continues on like this for a long time, Y/N backing away, before rushing back into the battle, and beginning his onslaught once more. Vader on the other hand, doesn't even shift his position. 

Vader has had enough, and reaches out with his left hand. My brother begins to gasp and choke as he is lifted into the air. He's hung in midair for a few moments, gasping for breath, before reaching out with his right hand. A large part of a wall rips itself out, speeding towards the black knight, before he stops it, and throws my brother across the battlefield, and through a door, before uprooting pieces of the floor, and throwing them at my brother as he tries to get up. He manages to regain his footing, and looks towards Vader with a look of fear in his eyes. He looks away, clenches his lightsaber in his hand, and runs in the other direction.

The memory begins to fade, and my brother begins to stir. His eyes open, and he tries to get to his feet, only to stumble, and fall to the floor.

(Y/N) - AH!

*Thud*

(Y/N) - Ouch...

(Leo) - I've got you, brother.

Leo grabs Y/N, and brings him back up to a sitting position on the bench.

(Y/N) - Heh. Thanks. It's good to see you all again.

(Elise) - Big Bro!

She proceeds to jump on Y/N, wrapping her arms and legs around his torso, constricting his breathing slightly.

(Y/N) - E-Elise, I'm all for hugs, but I'd like to be able to breathe, and I want my leg back.

She apologizes, before letting go, as Photo hands him his leg back. He reattaches it, and puts his boot back on, before standing.

(Y/N) - I mean, I knew you'd all grow in my absence, but I didn't expect this. I mean, next to Xander, I'm dwarfed in comparison!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V.

(Camilla) - Oh, don't be silly, little brother!

She brings me into a hug. Y'know, the kind of hugs where the girl tries to tuck your head into her bosom.

...I wouldn't mind if she wasn't my sister, but I'd like to breathe.

(Camilla) - You're plenty tall. It's been too long since we last saw you.

(Y/N) - I missed you too, can I breathe now?

She giggles softly, before letting me go.

(Leo) - So, why exactly did you enter in the tournament? Was there any real reason that you had to?

(Y/N) - No. I just wanted to surprise you after so long. That, and... I wanted to show you what I could do on the battlefield.

(Leo) - Well, you certainly proved yourself in your battles against Effie, Arthur, Niles, and Odin.

(Y/N) - Well, I gotta hand it to them, They gave me a run for my money.

(Garon) - You hesitated once. You tried to force Effie and Niles into unconsciousness. You only succeeded once. Against Effie.

(Y/N) - Jedi Mind Trick, Father. Subtle suggestions can be made, and they'll follow through, so long as the victim isn't of strong mind.

(Xander) - Are you saying that Effie wasn't of strong mind?

(Y/N) - No. Not in the slightest. If I may go into further detail, All minds are strong. Some just have openings in their defenses. Like chinks in a suit of armor, some are bigger than others. Effie's only focus was remaining loyal to Elise. A one-track mind if nothing else, and one-track minds are among the easiest to influence. I'm only saying that she should work on that. Find another purpose to maintain, along with her current loyalty.

(Leo) - ...So the more focused on one thing someone is, the easier they are to influence?

(Y/N) - In most cases, yes.

(Leo) - I see.

We begin to talk for awhile, catching up on what had happened in my absence and what I had managed to accomplish while I was gone. It was long, and fun. It was nice to see my siblings again. It'll be awhile before I can see Corrin again, but other than that, I couldn't be happier.

I'm finally home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solid 700 words. I'm going to get back to a few of my other chapters before I come back to this, but I hope you enjoyed this, and have a wonderful (time of day)!

Adagium Subjugate, OUT!