Teasing

Emily's POV
I woke up and found myself wrapped up in Elijahs arms. I wriggled signalling I wanted to get up, while Elijah unwrapped his arms and rubbed his eyes trying to piece together life.
He looked at my alarm clock before groaning.
"Ughhhh, I should probably get up" he said rolling out of bed reluctantly.
"Whyyyyyy, stay with meeee" I groaned still under the sheets.
"I've got that job interview I was telling you about" he said stretching. I couldn't help but stare as he flexed every single one of his upper body muscles as he yawned. God, how did I land someone so attractive! I wonder if-
"I'm HELLOOOOO, EARTH TO EMILY" he laughed.
I flushed a shade of crimson, knowing I had been caught.
"Could someone not help themselves" he said as he studied my face.
"What? No, of course not!"
"Like what you see?" He said cockily smirking, walking over to the bed.
"No, I was just.......thinking about your new job" I said hesitantly.
"Admit it princess, you were checking me out" he said sitting on the bed. I got out of the sheets and stood up.
"What would I be checking out anyway?" I joked, walking up to my cupboard before I felt two hands attach onto my waist before being lifted up.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed in his grip as he lifted me to the bed.
"What was that princess?" He whispered into my ear making every single hair of mine stand on end.
"Nothing" I said nonchalantly.
"Well, I don't think I heard the comment you made earlier" he said with an 'innocent' smile.
"I said I DON'T THINK THERE WOULD BE ANYTHING TO BE CHECKING OUT. I yelled in hears ear clearly pushing his buttons. I suddenly felt his arms tighten around my waist, before I felt light tickles going up and down my bare sides.
"ELLLIJJJAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAAHAHAPPPPP, IIMMMMM SSOOOOHOHAHAHAHRRRRRYYYY" I wriggled helplessly in his grip.
"I'm sorry, but considering I have no muscle, shouldn't you be able to get out of this? He teased as his fingers travelled higher and jabbed the hollows from her armpits. Emily clamped her arms down, thinking it would make a difference, but because Elijahs fingers were already there, it was no use. I thrashed and twisted in his grip.

No one in particulars POV:
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, JUUUSSSSTTTTTT GEHEHEHEHHAHAHTTTT OOAHAHAHFFFFF MEEEEEEEEEE" she yelled without an answer to all of his teasing remarks.
"Just say: my boyfriend is the fairest of them all" he said while he spidered his fingers across her belly while she twisted and turned.
"MY BOY-FAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH" she screamed as Elijah plunged his finger down her deep navel. she bucked and screamed in his grip and begged for him to stop. On top of all of that he then started to pepper her neck with little kisses up and down which made her produce soft giggles and squeals.
"Come on princess just say it" he teased, spidering his fingers all over my ribs.
"MYYY BOOAHAHYYFRRIIIEENNNDDD ISSS THEEE FAHAHAHIRRREESSSTT OOFFF THHEEEMM AHAHAAALLLLLLL"
"Alright, alright" he said letting her get out of his grip. And putting on a shirt. "I only stopped because I have to get going" he laughed. She stuck her tongue out at him before he headed out. What was she ever going to do without him?