The Pool

Elijah's POV
I left Emily's around midday, she was soo ticklish, it's so cute! But we're hanging out this afternoon. The summer club pool just opened and loads of people I know are going so we decided to go there for the afternoon
———————————————————————————

Emily's POV
I'm just getting ready for my date with Elijah. We're going to the pool so have my bikini on underneath my denim shorts and lace crop top.

I gathered my things because the pool was walking distance from my apartment and met Elijah there

"Hey" I greeted.
"Hey princess" he said as I blushed and looked down.
We both sat down just talking for a while, until Elijah saw one of his friends. But, he decided to prank him by pushing him in because his friend hadn't actually seen him yet.

Elijah's POV
I crept up behind my friend Marcus and with one sharp push, he was in the pool. I burst out laughing,
And Marcus shouted: I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THAT. It was all fine until-
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed

Emily's POV
I looked at Elijah's friend that had a really funny idea. What if I pushed in Elijah as revenge for pushing in his friend? I crept up behind him and shoved him in, but away so he wouldn't hit his friend. There was a massive splash and now it was my turn to burst out laughing.
But what I got from Elijah was a playful glint in his eye and an evil smirk. Oh gosh, run?
I ran in the other direction past the sleeping life guard until I was at the baby pool. But because of the time, all the children and parents had gone for lunch so it was just us there. We circled around the pool like a predator and prey until I slipped on a wet puddle of water, I guess that's why the rule is no running.
"Gotcha" said Elijah triumphantly. I wriggled in his grip as he dragged me to one of the empty sun beds. He then darted his scribbling fingers all over my mid section.
"AHSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOOAHAHHAHAHHHH, STTOOOOAAAHAHAHPPPP." I shouted as I squirmed around.
"What is it princess, why are you laughing, was it something I said?" He teased. Elijah gathered both my hands into his and pinned them way over my head and because of the bikini I was wearing, he had full access to everything. With his other hand he wiggles his fingers above my armpit.
"Hahahhehehehhhahah, Elijahahahah, noahshhahao" I giggled in anticipation.
"What, I'm not even touching you!" But not for long, because his wiggling fingers it my sensitive underarms at full speed, before switching to spidering his hands up my legs and squeezing my knees every know and then.
"HAAAHAHHSHAHAHHHAHAH, NOOOOAHAH" I screamed covering my face and trying to push his hands off.
"Hey Emily, what tickles the most, this" he teased squeezing my kneecaps.
"Noahahhahj, geahaht oahahfffff meee"
"Or this"
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH" Elijah stuck his fingers into my armpits and scratched around restraining my arms. I absolutely lost it. This combined with his teasing was just too much.
He then decided to go in for the killer.
His hands kneaded my belly as I screamed in laughter.
"Hey princess, didn't you say your favourite food was raspberries?" From that I knew exactly what was coming.
"NOAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOAOOAOAOAO"
His lips went right down to my belly and all of a sudden he nuzzled his wet face into my belly and blew a massive raspberry. He then got his tongue and dove into my belly button.
"NOOOHAHAHH, NOOAHAHT THHEE TOAHAHNGUUEEE, I CAAHAHNNTTTT" he continued to lick up and down, blowing every now and then, while using his other ten fingers to spider all over my armpits and sides.
But that soon stopped:
"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHA-......."
Because his hands slowed down and he pulled me in for a kiss.