He started calling  her that, soon after she left for Dalhousie and he started visiting her place everyday after school.

He would have lunch with her and be with her till 5, and then come back to his place. He really became like his own son.

Mummy was wholly crying in the phone worried about her, and Shehnaaz looked like she would cry too. "Mummy aapko rita hua sunke Shehnaaz bhi rone wali hai. Aur agar wo royi to uske gale mein aur Dard hogi aur fir use aur taqleef hogi, isiliye please pehle aap chup ho jao.

Mein dhyan nhi rakhunga kya uska? Wo meri best friend hai! Wo meri life ke sabse zaruri insaanon mein se ek hai, aap chinta nhi karo aur Daddy ko bolo tension nhi len.

Baaz ko mein khud call Kar lunga ghar pohonch ke. Achcha batao Khaana khaaya aapne? Nhi khaaya hoga Pakka! Ab pehle jao aur lunch karo. Hum theek hain aur Haan ghar se bahar ni jaana!", he scolded her as if she was a kid.

Shehnaaz kept looking at this man who cared for her family so much. Seeing the man she loves, being affectionate and caring towards her family, made her feel proud.

She felt assured of her choice but felt equally sad too. Even though, she felt proud of him, but its not as if they have any future and this made her eyes well up.

Sidharth, after ending the call with mummy, looked towards Shehnaz who looked happy but still sad.

He kept a hand on her shoulder and raised an eyebrow asking her what was wrong.

Shehnaaz just smiled sadly at him, a tear flowing down her cheek and shook her head sideways indicating that it was nothing.

Sidharth felt a burden on his heart when he saw her like that. She, for the first time looked dejected.

He has seen her get angry, sad, happy, irritated etc. He has seen her in every mood but this was  different.

She looked dejected as if she was tired of something.

Aisa lag rha hai jaise Shehnaaz kisi cheez se ladte ladte thakk chuki thi aur ye Shehnaaz dekh kar, Sidharth bhi toot tha tha.

"Kya hua hai ise? Surgery ki wja se pareshan hai? Nhi, nhi itni choti baaton pe thodi pareshan hoti hai. Shehnaaz pareshan hone walon mein se nhi, pareshan karne walon mein se hai!", Sidharth thought.

But little did he know that when it comes to him, she can change. She can mould herself according to him.

Sabko pareshaan karne wali Shehnaaz, Sidharth ki baat aane par khud pareshan ho bhi sakti hai.

Although, people might take her as childish and stupid,some might think that she is immature, but she can fail even the most mature people, when it comes to things related to Sidharth.

When it's about him, she becomes so mature that you wouldn't be able to recognise her.

In that sad smile, Sidharth didn't see a childish or immature sadness. He saw her getting sad as a woman and then masking up her sadness behind that smile just like a mature lady.

She didn't look kiddish and he wasn't aware of the reason. He wasn't aware of what was behind that sudden behaviour.

But he knew that he needs to distract her so he tried scolding her for the ignorance that she showed inside the doctors cabin. "Abbe aye gadhi!", hearing Sidharth call her like that, she looked up in confusion. Sadness still visible in her eyes.

"Tune kuch nhi suna na andar jab doctor bta rha tha ki kya karna hai. Tune 8 saal tak akele jaise kiya te sab? Tera to kahin aur hi dhyan tha! I am very sure that you didn't even paid attention towards the procedure of the doctor!", he said, trying to scolding her.

Shehnaaz couldn't speak so she started typing in her phone while Sidharth just waited patiently, mentally happy that he somewhere succeeded in distracting her.

"Sidharth tab mein akele thi, mere paas koi nhi tha mera dhyan rakhne ke liye. So, taking care of myself was what I had to do, even if I didn't want to. Apna khud ka dhyan rakhna ek majboori thi. Par aaj tu mere sath tha to why should I take care of myself. Tu rakhega na mera dhyan. Why should I not ignore the doctor when you are right here paying attention to his each and every word? Why should I try to understand the procedure, when I am sure ki tujhe iss Waqt doctor se bhi zyada pta ho sakta hai? Why should I take care of myself, when you are here to take care of me?",Shehnaaz write this in her text and gave her phone to Sidharth so that he can read.

Sidharth read it all and he was overwhelmed with the trust that she holds in him.

She believes in him more than he believes in himself. She makes him do things that he never thought he would do.

He suddenly remembered the time when he had told her about the reason of his break up with Misha.

She believed him so quickly without even thinking twice.

Everybody thought that it was his mistake but then there was this amazing little girl who stood their believing in him, when he was losing himself.

He had almost lost himself, when she came and pulled him back into this world.

Reading her text, Sidharth's mind immediately went towards that 16 year old Shehnaaz, who had once made him believe in himself.

If she hadn't been there for him, would he still be this content and happy in his life?

He knows that the ease that he feels right now, is only because that 16 year old Shehnaaz...

What will happen during the surgery? Sidharth and Shehnaaz are alone and together during the lockdown. Will something happen or will the lockdown get over before they can think about their feelings for each other?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️