Chapter 35

Trigger warning: some blood and violence. I warned you!!!!!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

It was finally the day. The day to attack Kwan clan. I was nervous. After that, everything would end. I would finally be living normal life. Okay, not so normal because I would held a big company and hitmans group.

"So, our plan is to go to they mansion. It would be easy today because they are holding tonight some dinner party. We will attack in 1am. You can revise plan again if you need. I need to go now" I said looking to each of them. They all nodded. "Oh, and Yuta you be staying here. With tech team" I informed him. "Why?!" Yuta asked. "It risky. I can't let the unborn kid lose the father" I strictly said. Taeyong agreed with me.

////////////

It was 12.07am. We were all ready. Exo team where in the back. Jungkook and his team from left. Ateez from right. Me with nct were in the front. I was holding a shotgun. "Does snipers are ready?" I asked from earpiece. 'Yeah' they answered. I looked at everybody last time before we go. "Be careful. I can't lose any of you" I said. Jeno held my hand and squeezed. "Be careful you too. I love you" He whispered to my ear. 'I love you too' I mouthed him.

It was already time. I give the sign for team 1 to proceed first. Hendery and Winwin attacked the guards, while Chen took explosion to the front door. We backed a little. We heard a loud bang. Front door widely opened from explosion. Team 2 and team 3 were the first who entered and started shooting. I took a sign and went too.

I entered the mansion and saw body lying there and here. I aimed my gun and carefully went to search my main target. Boys when I left were good they were killing without any mercy. Somehow I was proud to be in team with them. All of them were my family and I cant lose one of them.

I took my lead to the second floor. I searched every room and corner for my target. In the end of the hallway I heard some shuffling noises. I carefully and slowly went there. I held my good ready to shoot. Then someone from the back attacked me. I had good reflexes so I spin around ready to shoot, when he stabbed my arm. I let a loud growl. "You piece of shit" I shouted and without any hesitation shot him in the head. Blood splashed everywhere. "That's what you get stabbing me, b*tch" I spit at him.

I quickly runned to the end of the hall and saw locked door. I trying to open them, but not my luck. I aimed my gun to the lock and shoot it. Door opened and I slowly went in. I felt someone held a cold gun by my forehead while I aimed my gun at him. "Oh, its a little niece of mine. It's lovely to see you." He said. "I can't say the same about you. Say goodbye to your life" I smirked.

It felt like internity. I pulled the trigger first and shot him straight to the heart. But, he was quick too. Before falling on the ground he pulled the trigger too. I looked down and felt on the ground. Pain was unbearable. I had bulletproof vaist, but he shot me on my shoulder very closely to the heart area. I tried to stop bleeding but was hard because I started to lose my conscious.

Jeno, Yangyang, Taeyong and Kai runned in the room and saw my on the ground. Jeno quickly runned to me and put me head on his lap. His hand was on my bleeding wound. He putted pressure on that to stop bleeding. "WE NEED TO GO NOW " Taeyong shouted and made sign to other that mission is end, but there is some trouble.

Jeno took me the bridal style on his arm and started to run to the van . We needed quickly medical help. I needed it. I tried so hard to not lose my consciousness, because I knew if I lose it I could die on the place. I felt so fragile and tired. My head was spinning and I heard some far sound on the background. I looked up to look to Jeno face and I saw him crying.

I took my hand and wiped his tears. We finally got in the van. Jeno no leaved my side and tired to distract me. He tired to help me not to lose consciousness. Taeil and Xiumin started to look on my shot wound. They put so much pressure on the wound, because they can't do anything else without any medical tool. Xiumin give me the shot of pain reliefs. I felt pain still but it's wasn't so strong anymore. I looked up to Jeno and held his hand. "I love you" I whispered. He looked at me with teary eyes. "I love you too. Please, don't leave my love" He whispered. I smiled faintly. And last thing I saw was Jeno eyes ans everything went pitch black.

/////
So it's going to the end. I think it would be two or three more chapters before it's ends.

Sorry for poorly writed fight scenes. I'm not good at that, but I try.