Chapter 34

I was at front of the door. I take deep breath and knocked. I waited a little. I heard some sounds in the house. Suddenly, door opened widely. There he was. My best friend. He was so shocked and I can see that he wasn't expecting for me.

"Long time no see" I chuckle. He winked a couple of times. "You... You are back?!" He shouted. I was taken back from his reaction. "Who is back, Kai?" I heard Xiumin shouting from next room. Kai don't answered and just pulled me in the hug. I hugged him. "I miss you so much, teddy bear" I said, holding back my tears. "I miss you too, baby sis" Kai said and let me go.

We all were sitting in the living room. Beside my brother Kyungsoo and Chen. Other greeted me with many hugs. We almost all cried. They said how much they missed me. Then we heard someone entering room. "Y/N!!!" two voices hoited at the same time. I spin around and saw. Kyungsoo, Chen and Jungkook standing there.

Chen held smile. And two of my brothers were in shock. Kyungsoo first get from shock and runned to me. He embraced me in tight hug. I felt his few tears on my shoulder. I started to cry too. "You don't even know how much I miss you. My little sister" Kyungsoo said. He pulled away from me. He kissed both of my cheeks.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Jungkook still in quit shock. I let go of Kyungsoo and went to hug him. He immediately hugged me back and started to sob. "I'm here now. Everything be okay. I promise. I just need you to trust me" I said. I looked around to all the guys. "I need all of your help" I said to the guys. They nodded. This is gonna be long ass ride.

I quickly told guys what I done in the year. About Yoongi sickness, about me now helding all his companies, about me being leader of Ateez. I told them about mine plan. How I need to lend me their security, to kill the rivals of Min ent. "I get what you want, but what is good that for you?" Kyungsoo asked. I smiled. "Yoongi sickness is very bad. He won't survive. He already wrote his will. He left everything for me. That's why, his brother and his son want to take everything before Yoongi die. They want to take him, to write new will" I said.

"I always thought that, Yoongi brother Yunmin love Yoongi. They had very good realionship" Jungkook said. We were going in the base. I called Ateez to meet us there. Nct are coming too. "They kinda broke up after we run away. Because Yunmin son started to get all psycho. And we'll he brainwashed his father too and they now want to take Min business." I told to Jungkook. He just nodded and we both talked more about the year I missed.

There we were. All the gangs got gathered. I stood in front with Taeyoung, Kyungsoo and Jungkook." Thank you all for gathering. We have one big mission here, and I'm asking your help" I started. "We need to take down Kwan clan" I said. Some of them held blank fave, others nodded and some was shocked.

"Why the hell? Why Kwan clan?" Mark asked. "Kwan Yunmin and Kwan Dongmin are relatives of Yoongi" I answered. He nodded. "They practically want to kill me and get everything from Min ent. But we have plan" I said. After these words, they looked a little more relieved.

Basically, all night I was explained our plan. Thankfully they all agreed to help. After the meeting, they rushed to their houses. Kyungsoo asked if I want to come with him, but I declined. Now, I was driving home with Jeno. We were alone in his car.

He suddenly looked at me. "is everything alright?" Jeno asked me. I took my breath. "I just nervous. I want all this be over already" I said. He held my hand. "It would be soon. Then we will go to the normal date. And remember I always be by your side." He said. I smiled at him. He stopped in front of Nct mansion. We both got from the car and he went to my side and held my hand. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you Jeno" I said pecking his lips. He showed me his beautiful eyes smile. "I love you too." He said and dragged me to the mansion and quickly in his room. We both felt on his bed. He held me by the waist. He deeply kissed me and I answered his kiss. He broke it. "I want you all by myself. My love" Jeno said. His eyes hold sparkles. I wide smiled.

//////
I don't think so that I will make this book any longer.

It started hard to think what to write, so this book maybe soon be over.

Sorry for the slow updates. I really trying to write as soon as possible and publish chapters in no time💚💚💚💚💚💚