Chapter 30

I hate everything. Each time, when u start to trust someone, they always betray me. No matter what, they always do. They selfishness always are put in first place. Why nobody think about me, how I am feeling? They always say, that they do that to protect me, but it just a lie. Its a lie to just pretend that they good people thinking about me.

Screams, loud and high pitched screams are heard. I know who is screaming, do I feel something. No, I don't. I feel like everything in me just shut down. Guilt, pain, trust, I don't feel any of this. Why I can't I be simple person living normal life. It looks that world want me be insane crazy b*tch. And I let it. I let world to make me, a selfish crazy girl, without any feelings in her heart.

I sit in living room on the couch lifeless. With blank face and any emotion. Like Yoongi always wanted. I felt someone enter the room. "You trusted them, don't you?" He asked. I quietly nodded. He put his hand of my shoulder. "After so much time and so much pain. And you still trust people so easily" Hongjoong said. "Maybe, because I always felt that I wanted to have someone. Someone who I can trust my all heart. But like always it's going down" I whispered. Hongjoong pulled me into hug. He slowly carresed my hair. "I and boys always be here for you. Especially me, you can trust me, only me. I promise" He whispered to my ear.

After small talk with Hongjoong, I went to my room to relax. Screams died. I hope they don't killed Ten, even I hate him now, I still don't want other boys to be hurt. They don't do anything wrong yet. I sit on my bed and pull my eyes shut. But I heard my phone buzz. Without looking to ID, I answered.

"Hello" I said. 'Y/N, are you okay?' person on the other line said with worry. "Jeno, is it you?" I quietly said, trying not to cry. I missed him, his warm and his kisses. 'Yeah, it me Jeno. Angel, why don't you come back. I miss you' He said. "I miss you too, babe. But... But I dont want to hurt you, any of you. I just pain" I started to sob. 'No, listen to me Y/N. You are the most precious person to me, to all of us. Your brothers need you. You have so much here. You need to come back to us. I want you to come to me and we can be happy. I really want you in my life, Y/N' He said. "I can't risk all of you. I come back, I promise, I just need to erase my past. Please, wait for me" I said and hung up. I can't risk them get hurt.

After call, I went to sleep. Still crying, I felt like my all world collapsed. I realize one, I love Jeno. It one of the reasons, why I can't risk all. I can fight  alone, just me. After all of this would be over, I come back. I promise, I will come back no matter how much time it cost.

*******

In the next morning, Yoongi called me to his office. He said that, it very important. First, I eat my breakfast after that I came to the Yoongi office. I sat opposite Yoongi. He had serious face expression. It must be important. He almost never serious around me. He always want me to relax beside him.

"I have very important news, to you daughter" Yoongi said. I nodded to him to tell me more. "I know you want to stay here, but it's not happening. Tomorrow, we going to go to China. I have there some business and I can't leave you alone. I don't want you to run away again" He said. "How long? How long we be gone?" I asked. "Mostly, it can be over 1 year or longer. Don't worry, in China you can do everything you want. There, I let you be more free than here." He said. "I can say no. I know you still gonna to take me no matter what answer I give you" I said standing up. "I better gonna pack my things. I don't have much time" I said and left. I went straight to my room and started to cry. No, I can't leave not now. I need to say goodbye to Jeno, to my brothers. But I can't leave the mansion. I will sent them letter. I will proceed my plan in China and come back to them. It maybe be more longer than I think, but I trust them that they will wait for me.

///////
1k!!!!!!!💚💚💚💚💚💚

omg, I can't believe it. We reach 1k reads.

Thank you!!! 💚💚💚