~14 ,sweet lies ~

The police showed up, arresting the dad

The police showed up, arresting the dad. That was strange, considering the fact that there were no eyewitnesses around. No one could have seen or even heard them.
“Sir, the older woman is losing a lot of blood", the police officer pointed out, looking anxious.
“We'll need an ambulance, sir!”, a second police officer looked bewildered.
“What about the young lady?”, continued the first.
“She’s fine. Just shocked", the chief waved them off after checking up on Y/N.
Even after Y/N collapsed, her dad still planned to hit her with a baseball bat. What he hadn’t thought of was that his wife would get in his way and sacrifice herself for her daughter.

Arriving to the nearest hospital, Y/N was sent to a separate room with orders to rest while the doctor examined her mother.

“This is serious. Seems like she was hit at the back of her head. You know how dangerous that can be," sighed the doctor, flipping exam pages on his desk.
“Do you think she has a possibility of recovery?” the nurse asked, twisting her ring on her finger.
“She does, however, brain hemorrhage must be treated immediately with operation.” The doctor stood up and walked to the door. “Call Dr. Morgan. We'll need the best there is"

Her eyes stung. Slowly adjusting to the light, Y/N realized she was laying in an empty room which she was sure wasn’t her bedroom or a dream.
All her memories came flooding back in once she touched the side of her neck. Wincing, Y/N fiddled with the bed sheets letting herself free trying to get on her feet again. The  cannula that was holding her back was now on the floor as she made her way towards the room’s exit.
“Mom" Y/N inhaled sharply and clutched the door knob.

The world around her seemed so loud.

“Miss- miss, excuse me?” she tugged on a nurse’s sleeve. “I'm looking for my mom-“ a tear rolled down her cheek and before she knew it, Y/N was sobbing.

“Miss! Miss! I'll need you to calm yourself- Please come with me"

Y/N left the nurse guide her back to her room where she made her sit and tell her what happened. The nurse promised her she would find her mom as soon as she could.

“Have you been accompanied by someone else apart from your mom,  darling? Is someone else here with you?” the nurse asked, picking up the phone. “I should let the doctor know you’re up, too”

The nurse let out a chocked scream as a young man dashed into the room.

“For goodness’ sake! Y/N! Are you okay?!” he whisper-shouted with eyes full of concern taking a seat next to the bed.

Y/N's heart was racing as she came to realize the boy she never expected to see, was actually there.
“Seonghwa!” she gasped and pulled him into a hug, her tears making their way out of her eyes again.

Seonghwa let her bury her face onto his shoulder and held her as she shed silent tears, staining his t-shirt.

“Your mom will be okay, Y/N. Trust me” Seonghwa brushed her hair out of her pouty face.

“How do you know?” she sniffed bring her hand up to her eyes.

“Because she is strong. She raised someone like you, after all" he smiled softly at her and lowered her hand from her face.

“Promise me she'll be alright, then" Y/N showed him her pinky.

Seonghwa sealed his promise, although deep down he wasn’t so sure.

Talking with Seonghwa for a while got her mind distracted. “Seonghwa, why are you here?” Y/N abruptly asked, eyeing him suspiciously. He had always been mean and rude to her, so why was he a completely different person now?

“Hmm… you ever thought you might be important to me?” he smirked while he helped her fix the pillows.

“Yeah sure” she replied, rolling her eyes.
“How did you know I was here, though?”

To that question, Seonghwa's mind went blank.
Seeing how Y/N insisted on getting a reply, he explained how on the day San and himself argued, she had ran away. Worried, Seonghwa followed her only to see her with an unknown to him boy.

“Long story short, I followed you to make sure you were safe” he admitted playing with his fingers on his lap. “I called the police-"

That was too much for Y/N to process, but even then she knew she had to ask.
“Please tell me you didn’t do anything stupid. What did you do to the man?” she said, afraid of the answer, and slowly went to him.

“Nothing. I didn’t do anything-"

“Seonghwa” she glared.

“I- I just pushed him, but I guess I pushed too hard because he- uh..”

“What”

“He hit his head on the wall, I think. He passed out… He was alive still, and I called the police-"

“What was that?! “ her eyes widened.

“I can- I can explain!” Seonghwa moved forward to grab her arms, but she yanked herself free and turned her back on him.

“Don’t you dare touch me! Leave!” she gestured angrily towards the door.

“No, Y/N! Please!” Seonghwa exclaimed as his heart rate picked up.

“I said, leave!”
Without a word, Seonghwa sighed heavily and walked out.
“Sweet lies everyone’s telling me" Y/N whispered and buried her face into her pillows.

Seonghwa’s POV:
I was walking through the hospital, focused on trying to find an address on my phone, when I bumped into someone.
“Oh, sorry-" Seonghwa began, quickly glancing towards the other person.
He had to do a double take as the boy cockily lifted one of his eyebrows.
“You-“ Seonghwa inclined his head and furrowed his brow. “Didn’t think I'd ever see you again. Especially here of all places Andrew-“
A hand flew up on his mouth. “Don’t you ever call me that name. Ever!”  growled seonghwa lowly.
Making sure nobody was around, Seonghwa shoved  Wooyoung into an empty room.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Wooyoung?” Seonghwa demanded.

“I was sick” Wooyoung lied.

Seonghwa narrowed his eyes before clearing his throat “And what was the sickness again?”

“ugh Whatever Our boss," Wooyoung sighed and hung his head “ he beat me up until i was out of breathe"

...................................................................................

Hope u like it heheeee 😎

This time has come !