~seven ~

"I Am So fucked."

The extremely embarrassing scene that occured seconds ago made me so dumbfounded and flushed

The extremely embarrassing scene that occured seconds ago made me so dumbfounded and flushed. The whole class glared back at me obviously cursing and shaming me as if I weren't there.. What assholes, they don't have a single idea what i've been through today. I've been insulted, harassed and mocked and the Jennie thing...., what the actual fuck was wrong with today??. I took the couple of steps back to my desk and roughly slumped in my chair, throwing my bag on the floor with a clear attitude. As I layed my head back on the desk with a heavy "thump" I thought to myself how much I swear I could kill someone if I was given anymore shit... "stupid teacher-" I muttered to myself. I swear to everything holy and unholy that it would be Mr Park if he called me out one, more, time.

For God's sake why the heck was everyone being such little bitches? I could hear them clearly gossiping... But did I give a fuck? Hell no! I just wanted some peace and quiet... they needed to pipe down or else they'd be my targets.

Mr Park clapped his hands together and started speaking, his voice was so smooth and deep making everyone get his attention.

Okay, so, now that I've introduced myself; please be seated and I'll give you all this time to ask some questions as I see some of you are eager..?"
As soon as he finished addressing those idiots, as if in exact unison, guys and girls suddenly flung their hands up as if they were waiting for him to say those exact words he did.
"ME ME ME ME ", Ugh it was so loud, I hated it.

"O-okay i-it seems you guys have a lot of questions" Mr Park said scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile. "Okay, you in the middle" He pointed to a girl known to be really nosey.
"How old are you? You seem pretty young." questioned the girl shyly, trying to act all coy and cute.
"Uhhh, I just turned 22 years old, next question please?" He answered hesitantly as if he knew there would be a dramatic reaction.

After hearing his age my ears pricked up and I slowly lifted my head off of the table. I found it hard to hide my surprise.. And it seems others did too. HOW WAS HE SO YOUNG,,, he's only a couple years older than me... my mind started to wander. "Get a grip y/n" I thought to myself.

"How are you a teacher at this age sir? Doesn't it take a lot of studying to be a maths teacher...?!" said a guy who seemed just as dumbfounded as the rest of us.

"..hahah, I must have been pretty smart right?" He gave a crooked smile, it was a bit confusing because I couldn't read his emotions.. The class didn't seem to pick up on this as they were all probably too busy wrapped up in their own cringe worthy fantasies.

Another loser of a student blurted out, "So, Mr park, can we call you by your first name?"
He answered "Yeah, I-I guess? Im Park Seonghwa, since you guys are seniors and almost the same age as me i'll allow it. Just for you guys, don't go telling others."

"Okay, that's all for now.. We can ask questions another time. Moving on, I brought someone with me; meet your new classmate Choi San. Choi San please introduce yourself " Ugh, it's the asshole, I was practically dying of laughter on the inside because of how naive these girls were. They were practically shooting laser beams with their eyes... I hoped that the stares bunt holes in his attractive body he didn't deserve.