~11,Pet me ~

My face probably looked really stupid but I really had no idea what

The only person I blocked on my phone is...

---------------------------------------------------
" FuckAFBOY !!! From FUCK HOTLINE"

"Bingo" said seonghwa

My heart was pounding in my chest, my eyes widening in terror. Was he really stalking me for blocking him? So many thoughts raced through my mind in such a short time span. What did he want? Panic started to settle in, did he want to hurt me; get revenge…rape me? When he was finally close enough to make me completely uneasy, I gathered the courage to confront him. “What do you want from me?! Why are you following me?!” I spat with so much fury. This is not how I intended to die…I was too young for that.

He chuckled in response to my terror filled question, hand covering his mouth to hide his snickering. Does he think I’m a joke or something? All I could think about was whacking him right in that perfectly etched jaw. That’ll give him something to laugh about alright.

“Hmm… let me think…maybe…your body?” Seonghwa chuckled rubbing his chin. He looked so proud of the remark he laid out. I was really trying my best to hold myself back, but I couldn’t handle it any longer, “Y-you’re my teacher! How could you possibly be in the right mind to even say that! Let alone think that!?” Seonghwa’s demeaner suddenly changed as he launched towards me pushing me up against the wall. I had no time to react, I ended up hitting my head against the wall while attempting to lengthen the distance between us. He brought his hand to my mouth to stop me from speaking any further. I could feel his breath on my skin, his warmth on my body. I was frozen in fear of what he might do, legs turning to jelly.

He finally spoke in a very annoyed tone. “Will you just shut up for God’s sake?!” he growled. “If I wanted my way with you, I would’ve done so already, don’t you think?” His lips were inches away from my skin now. What could I do in this moment? I thought to myself. I gathered all the strength I had left in my legs and rushed my knee forward, making contact with his groin. Seonghwa collapsed in pain as I made my way to quickly grabs my things.

He grunted out in pain, “Y/N, w-why, why did y-you…” trailing off as he grabbed his groin again, doubling over in pain. I was sure I kicked him hard enough that he would feel it for weeks. No sex for you perv. I thought to myself smirking. Gaining my composure, I leaned in to whisper into his ear, “Baby…it was bold of you to assume you could have any part of me.” Adrenaline rushing through my veins, speaking for me.

I turned my heel to walk away from him as he kneeled on the floor. My hair still wet from the rain dripping down my face, “ah wait, I forgot!” I stated loudly turning back around bending down once more to snatch the towel that was covering his nether regions. “I need to dry my hair thanks!” Seonghwa cried out in surprise grasping for the towel while trying to hide himself, “Yahh y/n, what the fuck are you doing?!”

I couldn’t help but glance down noticing how large he was, “oh…you’re a big boy I see”, I chuckled covering my wide grin with my hand before turning my heel once more, giving him a flying kiss. “Bye Hwa! Have fun!”.