Breonna Taylor

(Guys, we hit 300 in one day!!!!🎊🎉 🚨🚨)

(WOW!! NOW 400!! WE'RE ON A ROLE!)

I...

This is very hard to write.

If you don't know who this woman is...

I literally have no hope for you.

But since I'm a very nice and amazing black woman, I'll tell you who this amazingly strong black woman is.

Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was gunned down by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers on March 13, 2020. Three LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky, without any indication that they were cops. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said he believed that the officers were intruders, which is accurate since they literally didn't state who they were AND wasn't even in freaking uniform. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times.

The LMPD investigation was searching for two people who were already in police custody and suspected of selling controlled substances from a drug house more than 10 miles (16 km) away.

No drugs were found in the apartment.

🤦🏾‍♀️

Just like Ahmaud Arbery, this is literally modern day LYNCHING!

And just like Arbery, all four sad excuses of cops:

Jonathan Mattingly
Brett Hankison
Myles Cosgrove
Kenneth Walker

Were never arrested, charged, or even fired!

This happened in MARCH!

And the most ironic thing about this whole situation is that they arrested KENNETH, out of all people!!

They literally tried to charge him for Battery against police officer!!

But obviously, later charges were dropped on Kenneth, thankfully, because that would literally make zero since.

Also, it would make the police department look more sketchy than they already do.

My best bet is that it was either they have the joy of imprisoning another innocent black man and have all four police officers get fired, or they let this one innocent black man go and make sure that the corrupt police officers are under their protection and still getting paid!

Yes, you heard that right!

The freaking cops just rolled up to the house, without identifying themselves or wearing uniform, barge in, get mad that Kenneth thought they were freaking burglars, instead shoots at Breonna though EIGHT TIMES, THEN leaves the house without telling the proper authorities that they just MURDERED SOMEONE, and finally plays the victim and gets Kenneth charged with 'BattEry aGainSt pOliCe oFfiCer'.

Kenneth literally has to call the police HISELF, in tears, because his freaking girlfriend is bleeding out on the ground.

The 9-11 call is above:

WARNING!⚠️: the call is VERY emotional! If your sensitive to things of the sort, DO NOT LISTEN!!

So, in the call, you can clearly hear anguish and confusion in Kenneth's voice about the whole situation.

It's truly heartbreaking to hear.

And the operator was PISSING ME OFF!

I know they are paid to stay calm but are you seriously asking what her age is instead of reassuring him that an ambulance is on the way?

She never even reassured him that while on the phone.

AND TO TOP THE CHERRY ON THE FREAKING BLOODY CAKE, it was reported that the ambulance went to the WRONG FREAKING NEIGHBORHOOD before they finally came to Breonna's apartment.

I...

This whole situation is just so dang heartbreaking.

There could and would never be an actual logical explanation on why black people was the special chosen ones to get murdered by entitled White supremacist and police officers.

Like, who the heck just wakes up one day and decides,

'Hey, I feel as if I'm way more superior than those cotton-picking niggers. I'm going to go on a nigger hunting and killing spree.'

And they rarely ever get charged.

That scenario I just said is happening RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND, GLOBALLY!

The sad truth that black women getting treated unjust by cops is pushed under the rug in a way is sad in itself.

I do believe that Breonna will get justice.

But Sandra Bland?

Atatiana Jefferson?

Those are for different chapters, I suppose.

In conclusion, this was a lynching gone right.

One of many that's happening right now, this very instant. Globally.

These murderers have gotten away.

You know that feeling when you watch a YouTube video on kidnappers and serial killers that have never been found, and you think 'what if they kill me next?'

Imagine us black people.

Imagine us brown people.

We feel that every single day.

Our murderers walk free every single day.

All because they are protected by a badge that took them six months of training to get.

All because they have white skin that makes them feel entitled to end the lives that doesn't look like theirs.

All because they aren't killing white kids and White people, so it 'doesn't really matter'.

This isn't America.

This is Nation wide.

The is globally.

This is the universe.