Chapter Three(The First Attack)

Time- 5.00PM, 9th June 2010, Telfark Police Station.

Inspector Abhitav to SI Vishuk- Vishuk, finish the day's work, I am leaving for the day, and don't forget to come to my house, it's my daughter's birthday.

SI Vishuk smiles and says, Sir today you have invited me for the 10th time, don't worry sir me and my wife will be there.

Inspector Abhitav smiles, nodes yes and says see you then and leaves his office. Inspector Abhitav goes to his bike which was parked outside the Police station, he seats on his bike and just before he starts his bike he hears a sound of bullet fire coming from the vegetable market which was near the police station.

Hearing the bullet sound, SI Vishuk and many other came running out of the police station to Inspector. Si Vishuk said Sir, did you hear that.

Inspector Abhitav- Yes, come lets go.

After grabbing their bullet proof jackets, all of them goes to the market and when they reach the spot, they sees one man whose face was covered with white cloth, only his eyes was visible and was firing randomly on the public who were there in the market. Because of the rush, inspector was not able to get a clear shot on the shooter, and when he was reloading, Inspector shoots him and the shooter fells to the ground. They come near to the fallen shooter and checks for the pulse and founds him the bullet killed him. The bullet that was fired by inspector went right through his heart.

People were still running as it was evening time and the market was very crowded. Inspector told SI Vishuk to look around and see if the shooter has any companions hiding here. He checks and comes back and says I saw nobody.

Inspector to hawaldar- Remove his cloth from his face, hawaldar removes it, they all shocked seeing his face, his face was burned. All of them heard more sounds of firing coming from all directions. The market had 4 exit/entry points so the police team divided into 4 sub teams and ran to all the 4 exit/entry points. The remaining 4 shooters were shooting at the 4 exit/entry points.

By the time police reached, the shooters had killed many and people were running out of the exit/entry points. The police were able to kill two more shooters in the cross fire and the remaining two surrendered after they ran out of bullet. Police handcuffs the shooters then removes the face cloth and sees his face is also burnt.

Three dead shooters are sent for autopsy and two alive shooters are taken to police station. As soon as they reach police station, they saw the news of attack while both the shooters were with them.

The anchor said- Reports of public shootout is coming from every states, people are scared, is this a major terrorist attack?

Phone rings in inspector's office when everyone was watching the news, inspector goes to his chamber and receives the phone call. It was a call from Chief Minister's Office, Telfark. Inspector says hello!, man from the other end of the call replies I am CM of Telfark speaking.

Inspector- Good evening sir, I am Abhitav, Inspector of Telfark police station.

CM- Did you see the news?

Inspector- Yes sir, I just saw it.

CM- The news was saying, public shootout took place in every states, where did the shootout took place in Telfark?