Chapter 6: Meeting of the Undertaker

Hi I finally updated YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The video above is a song called Howl brings You Unhappiness from the first Black Butler musical. Disclaimer is you already know and I won't be adding the disclaimer al over again for the rest of this book. Enjoy!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

As Sebastian, Ciel, and I left the mansion by carriage we were discussing about the case and where we should go to get evidence.

"Wouldn't be obvious to go to the circus straight away and investigate there?" I ask feeling Sebastian staring at me like I'm his next meal.

"It would be obvious but we must go somewhere before we might head to the circus." Ciel informed me as we enter London square.

"And where that will be?"

"It'll be at the Scotland Yard's file room which holds all of England's cases and information. So young master and I both discussed that we go into the file room get information about the missing children, and then we will go to the Undertaker." Sebastian told me with both of his eyes glued onto me.

I feel my face getting really red but I had the courage to ask who the Undertaker was.

"The Undertaker is a informer for the Phantomhive family for a very long time. He's a bit strange but don't mind him much." Sebastian said still not removing his eyes off me.

"Oh, how strange?"

"You'll see later and will both of you chattering birds stop talking over there. We're almost there." Ciel commanded as the carriage go in front of a building where I later knew was the Scotland Yard Headquarters.

"________ you could either stay here or you could look for the Undertaker." Ciel told me.

"Yes, young master." I replied as both Sebastian and Ciel got out of the carriage.

As both of the males did their business I stepped out of the carriage and started to spread my senses all over London to find the Undertaker. I picked up a particular aura which was strange that this type of person will be in here out of all places he could be at. Then I closed my eyes and silently counted to three. When I open my eyes again I found myself in front of a small pallor with a sign that said Undertaker.

So this must be the place where the Undertaker lives but this aura is....

Then I opened the door to see that no one was there.

"Hello, anyone here? Um Undertaker are you in?" I ask looking around the room to see coffins, jars, and spiderwebs all over the place.

I spread my senses again to look for any signs of life, but before I did a coffin opened and reveal a man with silver hair and dressed in black clothing. I was surprised at first bit I quickly got rid of the shock.

"So I'm guessing you are the Undertaker?"

"Why indeed I am and who might you be? This is the first time I ever seen you." the man spoke as he went to a counter and got out a white jar with a cross engraved on it.

"I am _______ ________ the new Phantomhive maid." I told Undertaker as he opened the jar and took out a bone shaped biscuit.

"Ah Earl Phantomhive has a new servant and why are you here?"

"My master told me to come here, but that's not the only reason I'm here."

"Oh, then what's the reason?"

Black and White; A Forbidden Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें