Prologe: The Vision

Before I start the story there are a few things for you to know.

____________ = your name

(e/c)= excess color

(e/s)= excess style

The video above is called "Contract" from the Black Butler Musical 2. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they go to there respective owners. Also if you like this vote please follow me, vote on this book, or leave a comment below if you want to ask some questions. That's it for now. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were running away from something, but you can't see anyone in the dark and you felt yourself being wounded in two places your left shoulder and your right knee. You feel a presences of a really drunk man stumbling toward you with the smell of alcohol with him. You cursed under your breath and was starting to gather water to turn into a small ice pick to strike the man into the nearest wall. But before you can a black blur suddenly appeared and took down that man in one strike

"No way! No human could beat up a guy like that in one strike! Unless he isn't one." you thought to yourself in your head as you gasp in pain.

"Sebastian, are you finished?" a young boy in noble clothing and has an eyepatch on his right eye spoke up and was suddenly appeared around the corner.

"Yes, my master just one more detail to do." Sebastian, the man who just knock out that man for you was wearing a black butler outfit and have bright red eyes like blood.

"Who are you two and what do you want from me?" you told the strange pair with pain and saw that the drunk man was gaining consciousness.

"Pardon my master, I am Sebastian Michaelis the butler of the Phantomhive estate and this is my master Earl Ciel Phantomhive. We have a job position to offer to you." Sebastian told you still didn't not notice the man's movement.

"And if I refuse the offer?"

"Let's just say that you will be homeless for the rest of your life which won't be long due to your injuries." Ciel told you with eerie coldness with his sapphire blue eye.

"I can take care of myself you know and please move to the side for a second." you told the pair and pick up a small round stone. It's size is enough to knock out a full grown man.

So you throw that stone at the man who was about to choke Sebastian, and it hit the man right in the forehead and knocked him out instantly. As the man started to fall down the pair was staring at you very strangely and finally you spoke up.

"What are you two staring at? It's not like you've never seen a girl throw before?"

"Very sorry young lady we've never seen a girl like you and as the job offer we want you to be a maid at the Phantomhive estate." Sebastian asked you with sudden calmness as if the shock didn't last very long.

"A maid? Then I accept your offer of doing so." you replied with curtsy.

Sebastian smile and for a moment you thought that his eyes turned into pink for a moment. Then he bowed to you.

"Then shall we go to the Phantomhive estate together Miss ____________ __________."