~~~

"Fuck off, you're not wanted by anyone," Yubin spat as, shoving Bora to the ground. She smirked, hands on her hips while she looked down at the poor girl.

"Please leave me alone...," Bora whimpered, covering her face with her two hands.

"Lick my shoes," Yubin snickered,"Then maybe i'll consider,"

Bora chewed on her lip for a moment. She then bent down and stuck her tobgue out, getting ready to lick Yubin's polished, black shoes when she felt her head flying back up.

"Did you really think i'd let a freak like you lick my brand new shoes?" Yubin huffed, shaking her head,"You're more unreasonable than I thought,"

Bora held her chin, she recoiled in pain at the impact of Yubin's kick.

"B-but Yubin," Bora sobbed, slightly hissing in pain,"You said you loved me...,"

"I would never want you," Yubin rolled her eyes, her knuckles slowly crunching,"Hell, even your parents left you,"

The group cackled as they started throwing things at the girl. They only stopped when Yubin ordered them to take the girl's shoes and socks off, which they did.

Yubin then proceeded to throw the girl's socks on the muddy part of the ground, stomping on it with her foot. She then picked it back up.

She slowly walked up to the crying girl, then pulled her hair up. She looked at her dead in the eye with a sickening smirk.

"No one loves you, bitch," Yubin spat while she shoved Bora's muddy socks into the poor girl's mouth. She then stood up to walk away when she was met with a raging Siyeon.

The latter immediately attacked as Yubin dodged just right in time, a laugh leaving her mouth. She ordered her goons to stay back since this was her fight. Rolling up her sleeves, she exchanged hard blows with the wolf while Bora cried out loud. Begging for them to stop.

It took about hours until they were both beat and exhausted, though none of them were letting up. Both girls had several bruises on their face and arms, a few cuts were open yet they still continued to fight. It became lousy to watch. Upon landing a hit, that same person would directly fall on the ground due to the injuries.

It only stopped when Siyeon deemed Yubin's injuries "enough for Bora". She then went to her best friend and they helped each other walk back home, leaving an unconscious Yubin with her goons behind.

~~~

"We'll think about it," Bora smiled, and it didn't seem to reach her eyes.

Gahyeon nodded in response as she saw the two off.

Bora and Siyeon were walking back to their car in silence when they heard loud footsteps coming from behind. They turned around and was met with a panting Yubin.

"I'm really sorry," Yubin let out, her face miserable,"I swear i've changed,"

"Yubin," Siyeon hissed.

"I want to make it up to you guys," She panted," I would do anything,"

"Yubin," Bora began, a smile on her face,"I actually want to thank you for doing those,"

"If it hadn't been for you, my relationship with Siyeon wouldn't have grown this strong,"

Yubin gaped at them, her ears ringing. She shook her head then clenched her fists.

"Please come to the party," She swallowed,"I'll show you that we've changed. Maybe I can treat you both to a drink as well,"

Bora and Siyeon looked at each other. A sigh left Siyeon's lips as she nodded,"Okay. But i'm keeping my guard up just in case you try something,"

Yubin nodded, wishing the two of them well as she ran back home.

~~~

One night, Siyeon dressed up in a casual and all-black fashion, her eyes admiring herself as she chuckled at how handsome she looked. Giddy, she went to check on Bora who had worn a lacy dress.

"Well my girlfriend's looks are definitely killing me," Siyeon swallowed, to which Bora laughed at.

"Don't flatter me, wolf,"

"It'e called stating facts, bird,"

The two shared a laugh and soon it was time to go. They quickly drove to the party venue and was immediately greeted by a smiling Gahyeon.

"You came...!" She chirped, giving Bora and Siyeon a quick hug before going back to her post,"I'm just here welcoming people. Please, enjoy yourselves,"

They gave her a word of gratitude, strutting inside the halls of the venue while their fingers were intertwined. They relaxed at the bar while loud music boomed through the speakers. They craned their head to get a better look at the stage and they saw an idol group performing an EDM track.

Siyeon froze, a small smile on her face as she watched the boys perform their hearts out. Once they were done, one of the members spotted Siyeon and immediately caught her attention using the microphone.

"It looks like our beloved producer is here," The member exclaimed, waving at Siyeon,"Hello, Ms. WOLF,"

Siyeon was taken aback at the sudden greeting, though she quickly composed herself and waved back. She could see the party goers' amused expressions and Yubin's mouth open.

She then went back to sipping her scotch, treated by Yubin, with her lover. It was about a few minutes later that Yubin appeared with her group, making Bora tense up at the sight of them.

"We, want to apologize," One of them said, a genuine, apologetic smile on his face,"We're really sorry for what we did to you,"

And one by one, they all started apologizing. A smile formed on Siyeon's lips, her happy eyes looking at Bora as she held her hand. Bora nodded and soon bonded with them.

They really changed.

It lasted for about an hour when slow music started to play, and couples started to fill the dance floor. Siyeon gave Bora a knowing look and they soon joined in.

Meanwhile, one of the members of Yubin's group came back from a trip. He had just made it to the party, and he greeted Yubin and the others with a huge complaint about his girlfriend dumping him.

"What an ass," He rolled her eyes as he propped his legs up at the table,"Huh, is that Bora?"

The other members nodded, smiling and they quickly began to tell happy stories about the woman. But unfortunately, the guy completely ignored them.

"So she's here," He hummed, smirking to himself,"Well i'm just going to make her night miserable. Oh how I missed this,"