♡~Hearing you again~♡

Kara's POV

It's been almost a week since Mon El left, and I still feel completely broken. The worst part, is not knowing what happened to him. I wish, at the very least, I could just hear his voice again.

I was out on the balcony at the D.E.O. looking out at the stars, when I could hear a faint crackling sound, almost like static, coming from the room with my mother's hologram.

When I went to check it out, to my surprise, I saw my mother walking around. It was almost as if she was looking for something, or rather...someone.

"Mom?" I said walking up to her.

"Kara! Oh my Rao! I am so glad I was able to reach you!" She said.

Confused, I asked, "What are you talking about mom, I saw you a couple of minutes ago."

"Wait a second, did you say mom? Do you think I'm your mothers hologram?"

"Ummmm. Yes?"

"No Kara, you don't understand. It's me, Mon El!"

"What," I asked, not wanting to believe it.

"It's a long story, but not all of Krypton was destroyed!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when Krypton was believed to have been destroyed, not all of it actually exploded. A part of it, called Argo city, was protected by a shield, preventing it from being destroyed. Kara! Your Mom's still alive!"

Shocked, I said, "Wait, your on Argo!?"

"Yes. I'm with Aloura right now in her home."

"It's really you?" I asked, tears rimming my eyes.

"It's really me," he said. "I told you I'd be okay, didn't I?" He said almost laughing.

"You did," I said with a huge smile on my face. "I love you Mon El. We will find a way to bring you back. I promise."

"I know you will. I love you." He said.

"Wait! My mom's alive!?"

"Yeah! She survived. I'm actually with her right now!"

"That's...wow. I just...I just never thought that I would be able to see her again after Krypton exploded."

"You know, I can send you the coordinates to Argo if you want to come see her again."

I was so happy and shocked, I didn't really know how to respond at first.

"O-of course I want to see her again" I said.

"I'll send them to Winn so he can show you exactly where it is, okay?"

"Yes, that's perfect," I told him.

"I love you Kara. I can't wait to see you again soon."

"I love you too. I'll see you soon." I told him, tears of joy brimming my eyes.

After he ended the 'call' I just stood there, almost forgetting how to move my legs.

After a second, Alex walked in and asked me what I was doing. After I explained what happened, she looked kinda shocked.

"Well...you better go see Winn then, come on" she said.

As we were walking over to his desk, I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Kara," Winn said. "You look extra happy, considering what just happened. What's up?"

"Mon El just sent me a message and told me that he was on Argo City!"