Broken Vase

One day at the Empire...

Somebody broke the favorite vase of Silvanna and the five suspects are in the middle of the crime scene

Silvanna: Okay, for the God of Light's sake, who broke the vase? *points her pointy spear to the broken vase that must have cost a lot of BP.*

Alucard: Granger, probabbly, must have been dancing crazily while playing his violin.

Granger: Oi what tHE FUC --

Fanny: Granger, it's Granger! He's like that type where he breaks everything like a lil bitch cuz' he's dumb as hell.

Granger: Hey! I'm not like tha --

Harith: Granger.

Granger:...

Granger:...

Granger: HARITH YOU --

Harith: *calmly* I mean -- He's a living failure, I'm sure he couldn't even handle holding a simple vase like that.

Silvanna: Hey that isn't simple it costed dia --

Granger: WAIT DON'T IGNORE ME IM NOT THE CULPRIT

Alucard: Everyone's blaming you, bro, just give it up.

Granger: SON OF A BIT -- *looks around when he heard something shifting*

Granger:...

Granger: *noticed Tigreal looking at the vase.* Huh?

Silvanna: Hey Tigreal, what are you doing?

Tigreal: *crouches down and picked something: a white fur* Hey guys I found this under the broken vase.

*Everyone looked at Harith*

Harith: Don't look at me like that. I must probabbly shed out some fur on it when I came here.

Fanny: Bro nobody even went near it when we went here how could you put your fur in there?

Harith: It must be the win --

Granger: iT mUsT Be tHE wiND yeah right, and went inside of some big ass piece of a ceramic vase oh yes Harith totally makes sense totally.

Harith: Don't speak to me with that tone how could you even say that I did it?

Granger: *snorts with arrogance*

Harith: *widens eyes*

Granger: Well you see, *Cue dramatic gesture like a theater act is about to begin* I, Granger, is playing with a laser toy and Harith here decided that the best thing to do is to agressively follow it like a true Leonin cat.

Harith: *blushes agressively* hEY STOP MAKING UP STORIES --

Granger: bich you just don't remember it because you accidentally tipped the vase over when I ran with the laser still hot in your Leonin cat trails.

Harith:...

Harith:...

Harith:...I caN'T RESIST IT YOU ASS

Everyone:...

Silvanna:...

Tigreal:...

Fanny:...

Alucard: Meow for us, Harith!

Harith: fuCK OFF