"Anyways me and Toothless battle her and we won. She was blown to bits but I wasn't so lucky. I was knocked out cold and I went plummeting down into the explosion. At least that's what toothless said. He had to bite of my leg to reach and wrap me in his wings. When we crash landed Toothless realized I had a pretty bad cut on my back so I was losing a lot of blood. He didn't have any other choice at the moment so he gave me his blood."

"I woke up in the same cove I trained Toothless three days later. Astrid and Gobber knew about me. As you may probably already know I have been visiting berk every month to visit them. "

"I took off with Berks dragons and stayed the night at a cave in an island. Before I went to sleep next Toothless I heard someone said good night. Turns out it was...well Toothless."

They were a few gasps of shock and chuckles of mockery.

"As if!"

"Yeah sure and mildew is a nice person."

"Next thing he'd be saying is that he's related to Thor himself!"

"How else would you explain the fact that I knew how I lost my leg? If I couldn't understand Toothless I would've thought it got hit in the same crash I got knocked out. Anyone else?"

No one said a word.

"Figured. Anyways Toothless told to imagine myself with night fury wings and to focus on the picture. Next thing I know I had these." Hiccup said sliding his hand on his right wing. It sort of shivered when Hiccup hand slid of the end.

"The dragons taught me everything I needed to know about being a dragon well a half dragon in my case."

"When I became twenty I found mom. Well really she kidnapped me. She found out it was me and that I was a half dragon and brought me to the Dragon sanctuary. It was awesome. They even had a huge Bewilderbeast as king. She told me that the Stormcutter that 'kidnapped' her brought her here. She says Cloudjumper must've seen something in her to bring her here. After that Drago, mom's past enemy, attacked. He had a Bewilderbeast of his own so they took all of our dragons, including Toothless."

"Mom told me the only dragons that don't listen to the alpha was the babies. We rode some baby Scuttleclaws to an island filled with dragons that Drago was attacking. I got Toothless back and then another battle and yada yada yada almost gets killed by ice. Toothless saved me but we were both angry. Like Helhiem angry. We both challenged the alpha. We won. Yay now we're both alphas." Hiccup said with a uncertain cheeriness.

The crowd was silent.

"Go on son." Stoick said.

"Okay, um where was I? Oh yeah after defeating the Bewilderbeast me and mom went back to my island, Dragons Edge. I built it to fight a few of my enemies. First it was Alvin, Dagur, Ryker, Viggo, Krogan and lastly Johann."

Everyone gasped

"I know! But anyways I come back here for another visit for Astrid and Gobber but in the morning, dad found me." Hiccup said.

"Well we know what happens after that. I win a battle against Stoick and was considered an ally. Dad walked on me while my wings were still out and that's how he found out that we were, you know. He apologized and I forgave him. So yeah that's my life."

The crowd was silent for a moment. Then slowly a Viking started to clap. Then another. Then another. In a matter of seconds the whole crowd was clapping in honour of Hiccup, toothless, Valka and Cloudjumper.

"Is it just me or did the muttonheads actually listen?" Toothless asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Berk villagers has been nice to Hiccup for some time now. They even decided to try and befriend dragons. Stoick let Hiccup open up a "Dragons Academy". Hiccup was happy but he was always scared to fall asleep. He's been having weird dreams similar to the one he had before Stoick found him. Always about a huge cave, a throne, a crown and a night fury with amber coloured eyes. They made him feel like these dreams were trying to...tell him something. The dreams get more longer and he always wakes up looking like he ran a mile because he'll be sweating and panting like crazy. But most weirdly the scar on his back will burn. Sometimes he was even close to screaming.

"Son?" Hiccup snapped out of his daze. Valka was looking at him.

"Are you alright hiccup?"

"Fine mom just tired because of the academy" he lied when really he just dreaded going to sleep.

"I need to ask you something. Your night clothes had been drenched with sweat for awhile now. Do you have problems sleeping hiccup?"

"Nothing just...It's just been hot up in my room." Hiccup said.

"Well alright. Maybe try sleeping with a thinner tunic."

"Yeah okay mom."

"Goodnight son. Love you." Valka said kissing his forehead.

"Night mom" Hiccup said before dragging himself to bed. Toothless followed him up.

Hiccup sat on the bed took a deep breath and lied down. He fell asleep...

The cave, bigger than a Bewilderbeast. The black throne big enough for a human and beside it the pedestal with the black crown with emeralds. The night fury with amber eyes......

"All...hail...the King of Dragons."

Then suddenly a three headed dragon bigger than a mountain popped up and roared-

"HICCUP!"

Hiccup woke up. He screamed. He knew it. Great. Now mom's worried.

"Hiccup what happened?! Toothless called me to your room. You were whimpering and then suddenly you just screamed!"

"I'm sorry mom it's just.....I've been having these weird dreams about more night Fury's and every time I get up I look as if I ran a mile and I feel my scar burning. I- I only screamed because this time there was this huge three headed dragon and it roared! I felt like I was there mom! I can't explain it!"

"Oh Hiccup you've been overworking!" Valka said sitting down next to hiccup and putting his head on her lap.

"Yeah...that probably be it"

"No." Toothless said

"What?"

"Hiccup I'm going to tell you something I should've told you when I gave you my blood."

"There might be a chance that there is a secret land of Night Furys and you might be the only one that can open it."

A/N CLIFFHANGER! Yes it's gonna get good in the next chapter. 

-dragon_rider_witch