The double wedding pt.2

" I OBJECT!" said Eve. " Nikki you took the guy who belonged to me and you decide to get married. Really?"
" I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING HE LOVED ME ATLEAST I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HIM IN HIS OWN LOCKER ROOM!"
" You know what lets just say our vows and Eve I want you out of our wedding now." said John.
Eve left.
Niks vow
Since I ever laid eyes on you it was love at first sight. Brie thought shouldn't you learn more about the guy not from the tv in real life before you go and tell him you love him? Once I knew you were a kind hearted guy and learned that you loved me I was like this will be the best relationship I will ever had ad you have never accused me of something or hurt me in anyway and you have been there for me when I had ups and downs. John I'm glad you asked me out. I'm glad were here now. John I'm glad I ever met you.
One huge round of applause
Johns vow
Niks when i laid my eyes on you it was like you were an angel that fell from heaven. Now Daniel was like dude you need to know her before you go tell her you don't like but love her. Now I had my ups an downs and you helped through those. You were kind hearted. You had beautiful eyes a beautiful smile and a beautiful voice and I knew you were perfect so I kept thinking you are the one for me.
Huge round of applause.
To be continued because I'm lazy right now.