As he plummeted back towards the ground I gave him another hard kick and he went flying right into the hard walls creating another big dent in the wall.

Oops...

Everyone cheered loudly and I laughed and waved as Zeus tapped out from the ground, groaning a little.

Big baby

I walked over to him and lifted him to his feet.

He was laughing and smiling while rubbing his back.

"I'm gonna beat you next time." He murmured, glaring a little, playfully before we both left together laughing and talking about our fight.

People congratulated me, a few asking for autographs as we left the ring.

Now we should get into what I actually came here for.

We gathered the others who congratulated me, Donny acting like a proud mama hen slinging his arm over my shoulder and pinching my cheeks while I tried to slap his hand away.

Finally we settled into the upstairs lounge, I distributed drinks and snacks as we sat down and Zeus' face lit up.

Sometimes I'm convinced he's only friends with me because I feed him...

I sat down on the couch and Zeus sat right next to me, throwing an arm around my shoulder and pulling me close to him. I leaned onto him, his big muscled chest comfortable as hell.

I could feel him staring at me from above for some reason but I just ignored it and sipped my latte.

I noticed Donny, Killian and especially Fire giving me weird looks, Fire glaring at Zeus' arm around me while settling in across from us.

Fire and I explained the situation and he listened intently, Killian and Donny listening in too, getting all the details.

Throughout the conversation Fire's glare didn't leave Zeus and I could feel that it was making Zeus very tense as he glared right back.

Did I miss something?

After a couple of moments of silence while we all processed the information Zeus spoke up.

"I have an idea of what I can do but I'll actually need to call my newest student. He's a cool kid, just died recently on earth and turns out he was immortal, God of thunder actually."

Zeus, being one of the best fighters and the owner of the fighting ring also trains the inexperienced Gods who just came from earth on how to protect themselves and such.

That's kind of how I met him, he thought I needed training because of the way I looked but I think we all know I proved him wrong.

I kicked his ass and ever since we've been friends.

"He used to know the person you need to go talk to so I'll send him with you guys to help out, I'm sure he'd be very willing and excited. He's heard a lot about you Eclipse and has been telling me all about how he's dying to see one of your fights or see you in real life."

I nodded. "Thank you so much Zeus, we really appreciate it."

The others silently bristled behind me.

I turned to them with a stern expression.

"Right?" I said, widening my eyes so they'd get the hint.

Donny and Killian quickly said thank you while Fire just continued to eye Zeus.

I gave him a warning growl, my tiger getting angry, making him shift a little in annoyance but he finally grunted out a little "ya thanks or whatever."

What is he a teenager?!

Men...

I nodded, somewhat thankful before turning back to Zeus who was one of the most serious I have seen him.

He turned to me and his face became happy again.

"Anything for you Eclipse. You know you can always come to me. I'll go get the kid you guys wait here."

He stared down at me for a weirdly long time silently before making his way out.

As soon as he left the three guys turned to me. Killian looked really uncomfortable, Donny was looking like something was funny and Fire looked angry as always.

"What?"

"How long have you and Zeus been together?" Fire spoke up and I scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"What?" I asked dumbly, trying to figure out if I heard right.

"You heard me, how come none of us knew you two were dating or whatever you're doing." Fire continued, a strange look on his face.

I shook my head. "Zeus and I are just friends, always have been. Nothing more, nothing less. Why are you asking that?"

"Oh come on!" Fire continued, making Donny put a hand over his mouth to keep the laughter in and Killian pushed himself deeper into the couch, looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

That's what you get for sneaking onto this trip with us, I thought to myself.

"The way he was looking at you is not how a friend looks at a friend!"

I shrugged, "I think you're just seeing things because you don't like Zeus for some reason. I mean what's the big deal, why do you care so much?"

At this point Donny bursts out into laughter and Fire gave him a look that said 'in going to burn you to a crisp if you don't shut the fuck up'

He covered his face trying not to make any noise and I could see Killian's mouth beginning to tug up as well.

Fire sat back uncomfortably shifting in his spot, looking down at his hands.

"I don't care, I just..." he trailed off, trying to look for something to get my attention of him but I just pressed further.

"You just what?"

Just as he was about to answer Zeus three the door open smiling widely, although scrunching up his face a little once he noticed the awkward atmosphere.

Before he could say anything Zeus' so called student trailed in behind him and everything stopped.

My eyes widened and I froze. I felt Donny flinch and become stiff behind me, sitting taller at the threat that just walked into the door.

Zeus' student froze when he saw us, his eyes widening.

"Fuck." He mumbled to himself and I couldn't agree more.

Fuck.