Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4

Start from the beginning

"I think I wrote that play." Andre mutters sadly to himself.

"And Meredith was always like... "Oh, Beck, why don't you come to my house so we can rehearse our lines?" "Ooh, Beck, I brought you some cupcakes".  I say in my best Meredith impression. Beck rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Meredith brings everybody cupcakes! Her dad owns a cupcake shop!" Beck shot back.

"He does?" Tori butts in and raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah, Frank's Cupcakes." Beck responds.

"Ooh, they're good." Tori smiles.

"Yeah, they make some legit cupcakes." Andre agrees. I've had enough of this.

"Ya know what? I don't care. Go out with Meredith. Enjoy her cupcakes." I walk past beck and storm out the door. I knew he liked her. I knew it from the start.

I walk over towards my locker and pick my bag up off the floor from where I threw it earlier. I'm going home. I don't want to be around these idiots anymore.
_____________________________________

I was sat on my bed, knees pulled up to my chest, and my head resting on my knees. Tears was streaming down my pale cheeks. I cried all the way home from school.  I never thought that would happen. Someone was payed to ask me out. That makes me feel like complete shit. I feel so humiliated, like I can't get a date even if I wanted one. I sob louder and I grip onto my legs tighter. The urge to hurt myself is growing stronger, I'm trying to push that feeling away, but I can't. I lean over to my bedside table and grab my razor from my draw. I drag the black across my arm a couple times. Blood trickles down my arms and I feel at peace. The urge has finally stopped,

Suddenly My bedroom door opens and I hear footsteps approach my bed.

"Jade baby, no." My mother says sadly as she sees my fresh cuts on my arm. She takes the blade out of my hand and placed it on my bedside table.

She rushed into my bathroom and grabs a clean wash cloth. She holds it under the tap until it's wet. She wrings the water out and folds it into a neat square. She rushed over to my side and lifts my arm up. She looks at me, Sadness fills her eyes. Why do I disappoint everyone? She looks back at my arm and kisses it gently. She then places the damp cloth on my arm gently. She wraps me into a warm hug.

"I..I can't help it mom." I cry. "I had t....too." I stutter.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." She whispers as she cradles me in her arms. We stay silent for a while, just hugging each other, I really needed this right now.

"Jade, Honey?" My mother breaks the silence. "What's wrong?". She asks as she takes a seat next to me on my bed and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

I sniffle slightly and let out another sob as I wipe away my tears. My mother looks at me in concern.

"Someone payed a guy to ask me out. And then I found out that Beck, wants to go on a date with A girl I knew he's had a crush on for years." I explain.

"Oh darling." My mother cooed as she rubs my arm comfortingly. "Don't take any notice of him. He's not worth your time." She smiles at me. "And you just have to ignore those stupid people who pay people to ask others on a date. They are stupid and idiotic.".

"It makes me feel so uncomfortable and humiliated. Does everyone think that i will be alone forever?" I ask as I look at my mom. A few tears roll down my face again and she wipes them away with her thumb.