Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4

Start from the beginning

"Where's Tori and Andre?" I yell as I march down the main stairs. I look over and see them scramble into the janitors closet. Found them.

I run towards the library, there's a secret passageway that leads to the janitors closet. I'm going to jump down from there and scare them shitless. I run into the library and startle a couple nerdy students. I march towards the lounge area and lifted up the secret door from the floor. I climb into the dark passage way, there's cobwebs and a horrible smell. I don't care about that though, I need my revenge on tori and Andre. I crawl through the passageway until I see the floor of the Janitors closet.

"Hey!" I screamed as I jumped down from the passageway.

Tori and Andre screamed in fear and cowar away from me.

"Oh! Yeah, I should a told ya, this is a bad place to hide from Jade." Beck says as glances at me.

I pick up one of the toilet papers from the side.  "I ought ta take this, and kill you both with it." I growl and point my weapon of choice at them.

"How could you kill us with toilet paper?" Tori frowns in confusion. You would be surprised. I will just unravel it and shove it down your throat and watch you choke to death!

"Put it down." Beck points to the floor. Why should I obey him? "Put it down." I roll my eyes and place it on the cold concrete floor.

"What are you all wazzed off about?" He asks me.

I brush a few loose strands of hair out of my face, and I take a deep breath to try to calm myself down.

"These two butt-cheeks paid a guy to ask me out on a date!" I state as I point over at them.

"We were trying to help." Tori replies.

"Why do I need your help?" I raise my eyebrow at them.

"Because guys are scared to ask you out!" Tori quickly defends herself.

"That's how I like it!" I snap at her.
Okay that's sort of a lie. I don't hate it when that happens. It shows me that I am loved and that people care about me, which is a rare thing in my life. Not many people love me.

"I got dragged into this." Andre throw his hands into the air.

"See, we thought..." tori starts. Andre rolls his eyes at her.

"You thought..." Andre cuts Tori off.

"We thought..." tori glares at Andre. "If you got asked out by a guy. You'd be more okay if Beck asked out a girl." Tori sighs.

"Oh my God. How many times do I have to say it?" I look over at beck. "I don't care who you date! We broke up! Ask out any girl you want!".  I say softly but sternly to him.

I didn't mean what I just said. It's a complete lie. I don't want him to date someone else. I miss him so much, but he doesn't miss me back, that really hurts. The thought of him with someone else makes me feel sick, he should be with me, but I blew that by being a jealous freak all the time. He was my first everything, and I want him to be my last. I miss him terribly.

"See? I said you should just ask out Meredith..." Tori smiles at beck. Wait did she say Meredith?

"Meredith?!" I scream. Andre marches past tori and grabs onto as much toilet paper as he can carry. He backs into the corner and gives beck a worried look.

"Jade..." Beck starts as he turns to face me.

"Oh, I knew it. I knew it two years ago when you were in that awful play with her." I growl. Okay that's really pissed me off. He's always likes her! Why can't anybody ever love me!