Wesker then pulls out a rectangular box and tosses it to me.

Wesker- "Give that to your mother once the BSAA releases her..."

Me- "What is it?"

Wesker- "A sample of The Cure..."

Me- "Wait.....doesn't my mom already have it in her?"

Wesker- "Before I had sent her off, I had removed the antidote out from her blood stream while she slept, but by the looks of it a small trace of it stayed and has passed it down to you..."

Me- "Wait...if you removed The Cure from her body...then that must be the reason why-"

Wesker- "-she couldn't cure her mother..."

Me- "But......But why?"

Wesker sighed.

Wesker- "Have you learned NOTHING? Did you honestly think that I would leave your mother alone with the one antidote that the whole world is after?"

Me- "So if I use this on the B.O.W. would it cure her?"

Wesker- "It could...but her mother would not survive...the virus has mutated over the times that she herself has became the virus....killing her would be the best solution...."

I then looked down at the box and turned to make my way over to the hall Wesker told me.

Me- "So I guess I'm gonna have to screw myself over just to kill my grandma?"

Wesker- "Just get rid of that thing...the sooner its dead the better, its existence makes me sick to my stomach.."

Me- "You're telling me..."

I started to walk off until a thought occurred to me.

Me- "Why do you stay down here?"

Wesker said nothing, but he turned around to walk the opposite direction.

Wesker- "If I were you...I wouldn't speak of this to anyone...especially towards your mother...If my death keeps the whole world at ease, then so be it..."

I looked down for a moment before turning back at Wesker.

But when I did, he was already gone.

I sighed.

I took one more look at the box Wesker gave me and placed it in my back pocket.

Then I made my way over to the hall.

It wasn't long before I reached the ladder.

I looked up at it and saw it was a long way up.

I mean I did fall through 10 floors.

This sure as hell won't be a simple walk in the park..

______________

It seemed like I had just climbed my way out of hell.

But once I saw the end of the ladder, I felt a great weight off my shoulders.

Me- "Finally."

Once I finally got off the ladder, I saw that it led to a room without any doors.

 Great.

I looked around to see if there was something that indicated a door.

Nothing.

Guess I should go back to tell Dear Old Dad that he forgot to cut a door out for me?

Yeah right..

Like I even want to go back down there.

I kept searching until I felt a slight breeze hit me.

I followed the breeze and sure enough, I see the maze room in between the cracks.

Guess this is where I'm supposed to push it?

I was about to push on the wall when something caught my eye on the other side of the room.

Jackpot.

I walked over there and saw a rocket launcher with a red missile propped up against the wall.

Would this thing be enough to kill that B.O.W.?

Does this thing even work still?

There's no use on trying it out now if I only got one shot at this.

Guess we'll just have to try it out to find out.

I take the launcher with me as I pushed the wall, revealing a hidden door inside one of the rooms in the maze.

I stepped out and heard the bullets and roaring.

Ready or not, here I come..