1.4

HOW YOU GET THE GIRL 1.4

age: 19

we sat opposite each other, cross legged on the bed in his apartment. Ashton placed a little silver chest in front of me, grinning ear to ear.

⠀"happy birthday, baby." he said, kissing my cheek. "I've missed out on so many in my ignorance, I hope this makes up for it."

I opened the box carefully and clasped my hand over my mouth when I saw the contents.

⠀"Ash!" I cried, holding each charm in my hand. 6 in total, one for every year he never gave me one. I reached out and pulled him into a huge squeeze as he kissed my neck.

it was the night before Ashton was meant to set off for another leg of 5 Seconds of Summer's world tour. he'd come back home for me, to share the first birthday with me since I was 13.

⠀"I don't want you to leave." I said, knowing that it was a stupid thing to say.

⠀"me neither, but I'll bring you back a present from every place we visit, I promise. and I'll FaceTime you whenever you want, and send you cute postcards and letters, because I'm classy as fuck." he laughed.

⠀"this apartments so empty without you." I sighed, rolling onto my back but keeping my head resting on his lap.

⠀"maybe we should fill it up more."

⠀"Ashton, I don't think inviting friends to stay here with us is a good idea, I mean Hannah-"

⠀"-with little people." he cut me off, running his fingers through my hair.

⠀"little people?" I furrowed my brow and stared up at him. then I realized. "Ash, we're 19! I hardly think it's the right time for kids."

⠀"no, no, I agree," he chuckled, "it's just... I want to be with you forever, and one day I want to have lots of little people with you."

⠀"you're adorable." I giggled, placing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

suddenly his phone rang.

⠀"hello? oh, hey, Luke. yeah, yeah, okay. I'll see you soon. okay, bye."

⠀"what did he want?"

⠀Ashton sighed. "band practice in an hour."

⠀"so soon?" I pouted.

⠀"I know, babe, I know. hey, we've got an hour to spare," he said grinning cheekily. "we could, you know-" I cut him off my pulling off my own top and pushing my lips to his, my senses alert as the familiar taste of his lips mingled with the smell of his aftershave.

I knelt up and straddled him, unzipping and taking off his own pants. our kisses turned lazy but hurried. I needed him and I was going to have him now. all of a sudden he flipped me under him, his muscular body trapping my own petite one beneath him. he railed  from my forehead to my waistline.

he unclasped my bra in one swift motion, throwing it to one side. our bodies blended into one, two bodies so familiar with each others needs, wants, every in and out. it all felt so right. when we touched everything else melted away around us, every bad thought and moment of despair, every hate comment and every criticism. no one existed or mattered except us, and nothing felt better.

LMAO NO SMUT SORRY
I tried to be poetic shoot me in the face

oh my god guys this is technically the end ...

I'm so glad that people have actually been reading this thank you so much for all the comments and support !!! I've enjoyed writing this story lots :+)

I have wrote an epilogue but idk if I'll post it, only if u guys want idk idk

twitter: stilinskitrash
Instagram: agnes.eleanor