Saran

She was a young girl who worked for the FBI, not sure about her name though. She was sent out by the FBI to check on a businessman and his work, so she went to his opening fair.
The businessman built a large white wall in front of his company, with a flight of stairs positioned beside it. He led the people up the stairs and behind the large wall to examine a light bulb that was powered naturally, it was a pretty impressive sight.

When everyone got down the stairs, he offered to give them a tour round his company, she didn't go with the rest of the people, she had to move on.
Suddenly, she and everyone else had a do over. Everything started from the beginning of that day, again the man showed them the light bulb and she was on her way.

This time around, there was no do over, even when there was an explosion in the streets, her bosses came and swooped her off immediately. They said, "Saran, are you alright?" She replied a yes and they went on.
Soon enough, night came and it was time to bundle up the criminal. The accusations again him were that he raped multiple babies, how embarrassing for him.

All the police cars spread out in front of his company, lights ever so bright in blues, reds, whites and even in greens.  The man refused to show his face, and Saran said to her bosses, "let me go and talk to him". One of them asked, "are you sure you can handle it?"
"Yes", she replied and they sent her out with a gun.

Upfront, Saran tried to reason with the man but instead, he shot at her and she fell to the ground. Immediately, all the officers started shooting at the man and again, another do over fell on them.

This time around, Saran was outside the police cars standing with her female boss. "Let me go and talk to the man", Saran request but her lady boss shook her head and said, "someone's already out there, you stay safe". So that was it, Saran stay put, they got their pedophile, there was peace, Saran lived and I was happy. Who am I? Why, I'm her mother.

Yello guys! It's been a while, I know I promised daily updates but I was lazyyyyy. I'm so sorry about that, please stick with me another one is coming right up.
Love you guys ♥
Pardon the typos if there are any.