Before Hell

Days before Dyrroth finally changed the life of the Empire Heroes.

Tigreal: Hey Harith

Harith: What?

Tigreal: Can you do something about a seal problem in the east?

Harith: Alriiiight, got it.

In the Cadia Riverlands

Wanwan: OH GOD ARE YOU THE IMPERIAL SEAL MASTER?

Harith: Um... yes.

Wanwan: THANK THE BLACK DRAGON I ACCIDENTALLY LOCKED MY NEEDLES IN A TREASURE CHEST INEEDITNOOOOW

Harith: *Looked at the said treasure chest. An ordinary lock, without any magic restrains, is locking the thing up.*

Harith:...

Harith:...

Harith:...Goddammit.

Wanwan: PLEASEIGOTTOCHALLANGELINGSOICANMAKEHIMWEARASKIRTOHPLEASE
OHPLEASE

Harith: *sighing exasperatedly* ...I hate this job. *Summoned a big blue ball and fucKING SMASHED IT TO THE SAID LOCK* There finished. *Disappears without any trace.*

Wanwan: *Looking at the pretty much destroyed chest* OHMYBLACKDRAGON --

Back to the Empire...

Tigreal: How did it go?

Harith: Terrible.

Tigreal: Well...um, I feel so bad for you, but there's mor --

Harith: I swear to Lunox if this turns out to be another bullshit again -- *Disappears to the designated place*

In Eruditio

Harith appears to the coordinates pressed in the request, and found Claude and his monkey Dexter tinkering with a door's lock.

Harith:...

Claude: Oh I guess they weren't kidding when they say that the Imperial Seal something would arrive! *points to the lock* This piece of magic spell is kind of wonky and complicated looking, and I don't want to combust myself in this place ya feel me?

Harith: Are you... seriously...

Claude: Don't worry! We'll share it 50 / 50! *Dexter whines* Okay buddy, My monkey's getting grumpy so I guess you'll get 30 / 70 but Empire pays off really well, doncha?

Harith:...

Harith:...

Later

Bruno: Thank the lucky stars we finally apprehended this thieving asshole. *looks at Claude* So? How does rotting in the prison for the rest of your life sounds like?

Claude:... *looks at Harith, who was properly giving him the bird* Damn, I never knew you Empires are such snitches, amirite, Dex? *Monkey responds with a grunt*

Harith: Please carefully think about who's you're going to call. *Disappears.*

Claude: *Tsked* Well, If life is going to be stuck with this robot ball or enjoying life, I say I'll take the LATTER! *Teleports somewhere*

Bruno: oh fucKING HELL

Back to the Empire... AGAIN.

Tigreal: Based on your face I don't want to know what happened.

Harith: Another request?

Tigreal: Yes... *hands the paper reluctantly* Have fu -- *unable to finish it when Harith disappears.*