Within the bunker, Bucky was thinking about the people who had been captured protecting him — as well as getting the two war veterans to this facility.

Images fluttered through his brain every time he closed his eyes... flashes of ginger hair, soft eyes, and curious words.

"Ava. Where did you find her?" He asked quietly as the two made their way down in the elevator. His interest was piqued — she seemed so familiar.

Steve squinted at his friend, slightly confused. "A HYDRA facility in Sokovia. Where we found the Maximoff twins."

Bucky raked through his brain... and thought of all the bases he could remember — Sokovia? It sounded like one he would've been to.

"I... I think I knew her." He admitted, tightening his hold on the gun labelled Romanoff. His thoughts were quite scrambled... but the more he considered it, the more he became sure.

Steve paused, looking to his old friend.

"I'm sure. I remember her. I took her outside, once. She asked. And then... then they took me away." He realised, eyes wide with understanding and confusion.

"So, why doesn't she remember you?"

A phantom pain surfaced around her face, and although it wasn't where they had hurt her... it felt the same.

Flashes of colour swam behind her closed eyelids, lulling her to stay here. To stay here — where she didn't have to deal with the reality of the situation. Where she could pretend everything was okay.

"Ava. Wake up. Please," Pietro practically begged, craning his neck around to gaze at the girl he saw as a daughter. "You're going to be okay."

"Piet," Wanda called sympathetically, her watery eyes telling him he needed to calm down. He needed to stay calm for the girl.

Scott rubbed his hands together nervously, standing at the edge of his cell, watching Ava's twitching body. He couldn't help but feel terrible — he couldn't imagine the pain Pietro was in. If this was his daughter... he didn't want to think about it.

Wanda scooted into the corner of her cell, receiving a harsh shock when her eyes glowed a faint red.

With a huff, Pietro stepped back — all sorts of thoughts were going through his head. How could he get her out? He needed to get her to safety... but how?

Tony was supposed to help — he was supposed to take her away. But he couldn't.

A burst of anger rushed through Pietro, his hands shaking with fury as he looked at the camera in the corner of his cell.

A steely glare set on his face.

"I'll kill you. I'll kill all of you!" He promised, body trembling with his anger — he was completely furious.

Taking a deep breath, he started running in circles, allowing the other prisoners to see only a blur, followed by a silvery-blue trail, creating what looked almost like a tornado of Pietro.

He would get her out of here.

"Get somebody in there!" Secretary Ross shouted angrily — though worry was clawing at his chest, convincing him that Pietro wasn't lying. He would kill them.