I used the bathroom and washed my hands before grabbing a washcloth and wiping the sleep off my face. I  went back into my room and went over to my dresser. Today was the annual car wash at school and I promised Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline that I'd help much to my demise.

I changed into shorts--no, they're not booty shorts--and a plain t-shirt. I sat down on my bed to slip my converse on. I grabbed my messenger bag from my table and put in a towel, my camera, and an extra pair of shoes. Caroline was adamant about me helping in some way, so I was supposed to be taking pictures since I'm pretty handy with my camera.

I gathered my things and grabbed the house keys from off my dresser before leaving the house. I hopped onto my bike and made my way to the school. It felt good today; the sun was out warming my body and there was a slight cooling breeze. The sky was a nice shade of blue with very little clouds out.

When I made it to the school, I saw signs that read 'Sexy Suds Car Wash' with bubbles and buckets filled with soapy water on them. After pulling my bike into the bike rack, I walked over to where people were entering and adjusted my bag on my shoulder.  I saw Elena sitting at the table where people paid to get their cars washed. I walked up to her and she seemed happy to see me.

"Hey, Y/N," she said as she looked over to me, "Reporting to duty, I see."

I nodded my head and laughed, "Yep, do you know where Caroline is? I gotta ask her something."

Just as she was about to respond, Caroline came up to us, bikini on and clipboard in hand and started listing things off to Elena, "No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not."

"No, we are not," Elena says repeating what Caroline told her.

Stefan comes up to Elena and says 'hi' to her. He turns to me and sends a warm smile and a wave--which seems to be our trademark when seeing each other. I sent him a small wave, still a little wary of him.

She looked to Elena then to Stefan and lastly to me. She sighed and shook her head, "This event is called sexy suds, you know." I looked down at clothes, then to Elena's and Stefan's.

Stefan looked to me and Elena, "Did we just get scolded?"

Elena replies, "And judged, yeah."

"Oh, and Y/N." I turn my attention to Caroline, "C'mon, we have to get you into a bikini."

The look on my face sent Elena and Stefan laughing, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked, not wanting to be exposed like that.

Caroline tilted her head and pursed her lips together, "That doesn't really scream sexy, now does it?"

She turns on her heels and starts to walk off and I say bye to Elena and Stefan before walking after her. She gives orders to some people before walking me into the school. She goes into her bag and fished around in it until pulling out something.

She hands me a piece of fabric and when I lift it up I see it's a bikini. And boy, was it revealing.

"Umm Caroline," she makes a humming sound, looking down at her phone, "You want me to wear this?"

Caroline turns around and nods her head, "Yep, now go get dressed and come back out when you're done." I gape at her. "Goooo."

I turn around and head to the bathrooms. Once I make it inside, I go into an empty stall and trade the clothes I have on for the bikini she handed me. I was happy to see that it was a one-piece, but with cuts of shapes on the sides and the stomach area.