Chpt. 27 Let's Try It Again

(kind of a panic attack warning)

~Classic's POV~

   Fell was freaking out but I kept my focus on his collar. I had to take it off now, so I ignored Fell. It was a huge mistake. The sharp weapon was about to cut the collar. I started putting pressure onto it and it actually worked. The bone was cutting the collar. Fell's hand let go of his jacket fur and hit my hand. The weapon grazed his chin when he quickly shuffled as far away from me as he could. I looked up to see a terrified Fell.

   "Fell, What's wrong? I was about to get that collar off of you." He kept staring at me while his body was slightly shaking. He looked like a kicked dog. His chest was moving up and down quickly. I tried to get over to him, and see what was wrong but that was also a big mistake. His eyes fixed onto the weapon that I kept in my hand. He started shuffling away from me again.

   "G-Get away from me!" He yelled out. I dropped the weapon and made it disappear. His breathing was faster than earlier. Footsteps rushed up the stairs.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you Fell. See I don't have it anymore." I raised both of my hands up to show him that the weapon was gone. He was still trying to get away. "Fell, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. You are far away from that place. You're safe here, Fell." Footsteps stopped outside of my door.

Tears started to stream down Fell's face. His breathing was still out of control. I slowly tried to get close enough to hug him and try to comfort him, but he would scoot away if I got too close. Taking the hint I stopped and looked down in defeat. "It's okay, Fell. I'm here for you. I wasn't going to hurt you but it's okay. I'll just give you some space." I got up and headed for the door, not noticing the shadow that looked underneath the door.

"S-Sans?" Fell called out for me. My head turned towards him, staring at him. My hand was resting on the door knob. Slowly I turned the knob while waiting for Fell to talk again. He stayed silent once the door was fully opened. His face became terrified as he stared off at the open door. Confused I turned around and to see a wide eyed Papyrus.

Without saying anything, Papyrus barged into the room straight for Fell. My body refused to move after him, making me unable to help Fell get away if Papyrus was going to send him back to the chamber. "SANS!" Papyrus Yelled out as he stopped right in front of Fell. "WHY IS HER HERE!?" His red, gloved hand reached out to grab Fell's jacket. I felt my eye lights go out as I kept staring at Papyrus, unable to do anything. Fell's eyes kept looking at me then back at Papyrus, probably trying to see what I was going to do.

   Papyrus' pulled Fell up by his hood and turned back around and stared straight at me. Fell, due to how quickly Papyrus turned around, fell down to his knees. Looking up at Papyrus I saw his face. His eyes were blazing with fiery, his mouth was turned to a snarl. "ANSWER ME SANS!" Papyrus yelled once again. "WHY. IS. HE. IN. YOUR. ROOM!?" He questioned me, but with more anger was laced in his voice with every word he said. Looking back down I saw the fear on Fell's face. Sweat kept beading down his skull, awaiting for what was going to happen to him. The entire time I was still standing there, doing absolutely nothing.

"Paps, just let me explain okay." Words finally came out of my mouth. Papyrus' face never changed. "Please don't yell at me or anything." Looking back at Fell, I saw how terrified he was again. If I said one thing wrong Paps would force me to take a pill and turn Fell back in to Undyne. "Okay, I stopped taking pills after I remembered something to see if the pills were the cause of it. I slowly got more memories and soon learned that Fell was brought to the chamber." I took a deep breath and kept looking over at Fell. "I remembered how nice he was to me and how he never deserved to be treated like that. I know he kidnapped me but he did nothing to harm me on purpose." Papyrus was still looking at me with anger, but his face got a bit softer. "I know you probably won't believe anything I say and just turn him back in and make me forget once again and lose something that made me happy." My eyes darted towards Fell. I just wanted to run up and hug him but I stayed there. Waiting for Papyrus' answer.