PANDU'S REACTION

PANDU'S POV

I was really happy with the birth of nakul and sahadev, my family is complete now and yudhishtir has four bothers who will support him, be with him no matter what and be the pillars he needs as a king, I smiled satisfied at nakul, sahadev and madri. But what happened next is what I never expected, goddess parvati came and hand kunti a baby girl, I couldn't believe my eyes she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, I cried small tears of joy seeing the cutest smile ever, I have never felt like this before yeah I have five putras but having her feels totally different, it's a different kind of joy. I was busy admiring our girl that I didn't even notice kunti coming near me and calling me with a small smile and uncertainty in her eyes screaming that she is afraid whether I will accept the girl or not. And I said ay kunti don't worry i'm really happy about the blessing we got from goddess parvati and I wouldn't want anything else, she is the most beautiful girl in this whole world, our family is more then complete now with the arrival of her yudhishthir and all her brothers will have a baby sister who will give them motherly love and stop them from ever doing wrong. With me saying these word kunti smiled ear to ear while crying tears of joy and told me to give her a name. Seeing her just one name came in my mind. Aadhya which means goddess durga, as she her self is a piece of goddess parvati. She will be as strong minded and strong as her, as gentle as her, fierce but kind as well, she has the smile which can make any person calm just by looking at her. I took her in my hands and called her aadhya causing her to giggle telling us she liked her name, her giggle were music to my ears which I would never get tired of hearing and seeing her like this then and there I decided that I will protect aadhya at all cost even with my life if I have to, smiling at her I gave her lots of kisses and admire her with all my love.

MADRI'S POV

I smiled at the scene, arya holding aadhya with love and care, I wasn't able to thank kunti jiji beacause of the pride I held but now I have realized my mistake and I will make it up for it. I'M really happy for kunti jiji, because she is the reason i'm complete as a women now and i'm glad she got such a beautiful gift like aadhya, seeing aadhya smile makes my heart calm, I'M sure aadhya is gonna be the reason for our family to always keep smiling.

KUNTI'S POV

Hearing the words arya said my heart is at peace. Aadhya the name was so beautiful, it's a perfect name for her and hearing her giggle as a sign that she likes her name made me giggle a little as well, I go a little near arya and put my hand on aadhya's head and patted her gently making her close her eyes. Now I don't want anything more than our family's happiness. I looked at madri and she was smiling happy about aadhya arriving in our lives which made me more happy and I couldn't ask for more. I asked arya to hand me aadhya but he refused to let her go saying let her be in my arms making me and madri giggle and we made our way to our home.

On the way one thing came into my mind that what will be our children's reaction about having a baby sister in their lives and then I remembered how I didn't congratulated madri about our wonderful twins nakul and sahadev, going near madri a little and asking her to give me one of the twins so its easy for her to walk she smiled and handed me nakul and then I told her congratulations for becoming a mother with a happy smile. She smiling told me thank you kunti jiji it's all because of you that I was able to be a mother and I even want to tell you that i'm really sorry as I have always behaved a little arrogantly considering that i'm more beautiful but you have made me realise that beauty is not everything and a beautiful heart is more important i'm truly grateful to you and i'm truly happy about aadhya she smiled feeling happy about the weight lifted from her shoulder by telling her feeling. I smiled at her and said it's okay and I have always considered you as my little sister and now let's forget the past and celebrate our happiness. Hearing that madri gave me a big smile and said yeah we should be celebrating our three children's arrival. Soon our home was visible and me and madri had a silent walk but with a calm atmosphere. Soon we reached home and saw ydhishthir, bheem and arjun waiting for us, arya excitedly told them to come near us and introduced nakul and sahadev and told them how they are their anuj and how even they will be yudhishthir's pillars of support and then arya introduced aadhya saying she is their baby sister and the smallest of them all, all three were happy to have more siblings. We all ate dinner happily and soon went to sleep but the one thing which made me happy was how arya was sleep with the new born's close to him in a protective manner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it chapter 2!!! 

So what do you think of pandu's reaction and how was the chapter comment down below👇👇!!!!!

If you liked it please do vote 😁

Stay happy and safe 💜