The Wedding

Karna with Vrushali reached Indraprastha.

Yudhishthir and Bheem who were present there, noticing their presence greeted them whole heartedly. 

Yudhishthir said, "Welcome angraj Karna! You have come at a very auspicious moment!" 

Angraj smiled at the warm welcome and replied, "Well thank you for your warm welcome, so what is the auspicious occasion?"

Bheem answered, "It's our Aadhya's wedding."

Karna was surprised about the sudden news but happy for Aadhya asked, "Oh really? Who is it with?"

Yudhishthir answered, "With Vasudev Krishna."

Vrushali asked, "But why is our Rajkumari's wedding happening so suddenly?" 

Yudhishthir and Bheem's expression saddens a little but Yudhishthir answered, "It's what the situation demanded, we shall talk about the sad thing later, it would be our honor if you come and bless Aadhya on her big day."

Karna didn't know what to do, he thought about going back to Hastinapur but thinking about Kunti he replied, "Okay I shall come."

Yudhishthir smiled and said, "Bheem guide them inside I will come soon."

Bheem replied, "Yes Jesth! Please follow me." Saying that Bheem guided them to the mandir.

Arjun was granted permission from Draupadi to enter so he could be the part of the wedding fully. 

Here Kunti and Draupadi walked Aadhya towards the mandir. As they walked they noticed Aadhya being extra careful with the dress making them giggle. 

Kunti says, "Aadhya, always be like this putri! Never let go of your child like nature."

Aadhya looked at Kunti with a smile and asked, "Huh? so sudden? Why would I change?"

Kunti just smiled at Aadhya and they kept walking. With every step Aadhya took Kunti was reminded of her daughter's childhood. 

They reached the mandir and noticed everyone was there and everyone's eyes were only on one person. Aadhya. 

As everyone admired her beauty Aadhya stood there, bathed in the soft glow from the sunrays falling on her face, her beauty ethereal and radiant. Her cheeks were adorned with a delicate blush, and her eyes sparkled with anticipation. The intricate embroidery of her lehenga shimmered in the light, accentuating her graceful form.

Everyone looked at her with love and respect and mostly in awe, they all felt like they just got a glimpse of an angel.

If anyone in the room was feeling most overwhelmed and proud of Aadhya it would be her brothers they all thought she was an celestial angel. Seeing her in her wedding langha they had a serene smiled with a hint of sadness.

They all had flashbacks of their childhood memories with Aadhya. Seeing her like this today made them realize that she has grown and now she will start a new journey of her life and with a proud face looked at her while wishing all happiness for her. 

Here our groom Krishna slowly looks up excited to see his beloved Aadhya. When his gaze finally fell upon her, clad in her exquisite wedding lehenga, his breath caught in his throat, and time seemed to stand still.

Avyukt couldn't tear his eyes away from her. She looked celestial, her presence filling the room with an aura of enchantment and grace. With each step she took towards him, his heart swelled with love and admiration.

Aadhya's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she met Avyukt's gaze, her heart fluttering with joy at his words. She felt a surge of happiness knowing that she was about to embark on this sacred journey with the one who held her heart.