The middle

Louis didn't come over the next day. Harry figured they should talk about what happened so he mustered enough courage to go over to Louis dorm and knocked at the door. Louis wasn't there. Harry let out a deep sigh and went for a walk to clear his head. When he came back to his dorm room Louis was waiting outside.
"Hi, Harry. Wanna hang out?"

So that was how it would be? Louis would just pretend as nothing happened? Why? Was he scared? Harry decided to give him some space.
"Sure. Wanna eat something?"

Louis looked relieved and he smiled brightly.
"Pizza?"

They walked to the nearest pizza place and they had a great time, talking and laughing. Louis followed Harry to his dorm afterward and they decided to watch a movie on Harry's computer. Twenty minutes into some cheesy romantic comedy they were both laying down. Louis was spooning Harry, running his fingers through his hair like he always did.

Louis let out a deep sigh and Harry turned to his back to look at him.
"Everything's okay?"

Louis's eyes flickered down to Harry's lips and he came closer. Harry held his breath until he once more felt Louis's lips against his own. Louis kissed him again? His stomach flipped.

Louis almost seemed desperate in the way he was kissing him. What was the rush? Harry also noticed that Louis tensed every time he touched his body somewhere. He broke the kiss and looked up at him. Their eyes met.
"Lou, can I touch you? I want to make you feel good."

Louis sighed and shook his head.
"Oh, okay. Can I...can I use my mouth?"

Louis hesitated but then he rolled off and opened his trousers. He bit his lip and looked really vulnerable so Harry gave him a reassuring smile.
"Are you sure? We don't need to do this if you don't want to."

"I want it." Louis said quietly.

Harry scooched down and licked the tip of Louis's cock  and Louis gasped. Harry took him in his mouth and started to suck him off. Louis watched him with eyes wide open and started to moan. He didn't seem to have any intention of touching Harry so he took care of that himself. He put a hand down his trousers and started to stroke himself. Louis climaxed after a couple of minutes and shot his load in Harry's mouth, which tipped him right over the edge. 

He came up to lay next to Louis again. The smaller man had his eyes closed and he hurried to tuck his dick back in his pants.
"We should talk about this Lou." Harry said softly.

Louis sighed and opened his eyes. He looked ashamed.
"There's nothing to talk about. Thanks for helping me get off. I'm gonna go now."

Louis got out of bed again.
"Lou! Please! Just talk to me." Harry begged.

Louis just rushed out the door without a word. Harry felt used. He didn't understand Louis's behavior. Why wouldn't he touch him? Why didn't he want Harry to touch him? What the hell was going on?

In the two months that followed they continued on the same path. Louis would kiss him and he would let him touch his dick but nothing more. He had started to help Harry get off as well but he never did anything else than jerk him off. Harry knew they shouldn't be doing this, not when Louis was so clearly ashamed about it but he always thought that he would accept it eventually and he tried to be understanding about it. Every time he tried to talk to him about it Louis panicked. Harry was hurt but he was also so in love that he tried to hang in there.

When school ended for the summer they were still at it. Nothing had changed really. Harry went home to Holmes Chapel for the summer and he tried really hard to get over Louis. He even had a summer fling. It made him feel guilty towards Louis but they weren't together. Louis had never uttered a word that he even liked him and he wouldn't let him touch him or touch Harry. It wasn't like Harry hadn't begged him to touch him. Or begged him to be able to make him feel good as well. Louis always just laughed it off or teased him for being so desperate. Harry could at least touch his cock now but his suggestion to eat him out had made Louis walk away and slam the door so he never brought it up again.

A couple of months at home had made wonders and when he returned to school for his final year he felt confident that he would be able to stop what the hell he was doing with Louis. He wasn't even sure he was in love with him anymore. Frank, his summer fling had helped with that and Frank didn't have a problem touching him.

Except, he just had to cast one look at Louis, and his heart beat rapidly and his legs felt like jello. Louis gave him that look and twenty minutes later he found himself on his knees in a school bathroom, giving Louis a blowjob. Damn it!

The final semester went by fast. He and Louis had picked up where they had left it and nothing had changed. Maybe Louis was kissing him more now but other than that, no touching and no talking.

One night they had sex. It wasn't really how he had imagined that his first time would be but he didn't regret it either because it was with Louis. He had asked if he could make love to Louis first but was of course turned down. He didn't mind being the bottom, as it would turn out he really liked that. He just wanted to be close to Louis.

So, he of course had to finger himself open in a weird position while he was straddling Louis. He didn't touch him as usual but he at least kissed him. He had to ride him but he didn't mind. Louis actually held his hands on his hips to soften the blow and he gave him a quick peck on the lips when they both had climaxed. Louis might have teased him a little somewhere in the middle, saying that it looked like had witnessed a fucking miracle but he let that slide.

If Louis hadn't been his own wonderful self in between, when they just hung out Harry would have broken down months ago. He knew that Louis was treating him like shit but he wanted so desperately to be close to him. He didn't get it. Why was Louis acting like this?