Chapter 7: GUESS WHO?

It's been a week sense all of the drama happened. After they found maya, Riley comforted her, Farkle made up with them, and Lucas was told about RYAN. The game has continued but Farkle is keeping a closer eye on Lucas, if that's even possible.
Everyone decided it would be best just to forget about Ryan I mean it's not like they would have to see him again. That is... until today.

Maya's POV
I picked up riley as always and we rode the subway to school together. everything has gone back to the way it was before. I think.
Riley and I walk to my lockers and sense Riley has her books already she just stayed with me his morning.
"Hey beautiful" Lucas said
"I think that's the first time u called me beautiful instead of sexy, or babe" I said smirking at him.
"Hey don't smirk that's my thing" he said pouting.
"O fine,your no fun" we laughed. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed. I don't think he thaught I noticed. but I did. riley, Farkle Lucas and I all sit in our normal seats, like always. when mr. Mathew's comes in. He looks upset. Why?
"O, umm good morning class" he says kinda nervous
"Morning" we reapeat back
"Uhh... we have a returning student. He will be coming back this year." he said opening the door.
Returning? Coming back? What? I looked at Riley and the look on her face got me wondering. Then I got worried. oh no. it can't be. it just CANT be him!
"Hey teach" IT WAS RYAN! I knew it
Farkle and Riley both turned their heads toward me. I could tell what there were thinking. no I'm not gonna cry! He brings back such bad memories though. ugh why me!?!? I'm not gonna cry I'm just not gonna look at him.
"Everyone this is..Ryan." mr. Matthews said
"Hey it's my little princess" he said biting his lip and looking straight at me
Lucas stood up. oh no.
"So this is Ryan" he said. I looked up anger filled his eyes.
"Who's askin" Ryan said with gum in his mouth
" Both of you boys take a seat" mr Matthews said
Lucas sat down. He was looking so protective of me. The bell rang. Mr. Matthews left along with the rest of the class. It was just me Farkle, riley, lucas, and ryan. how could this go wrong? Sarcasm. I was still so sacred as I was still packing up my books someone comes over to me. Ryan.
"Hey baby u miss ur daddy" he said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me in tight. His breath smells like beer. he is drunk. SHOCKER.
"get off of me" I whispered
"WHAT did u say to ME!?!?" Ryan said getting really angry. I got scared again making my cry. Riley approaches my trying to put her arm around me. Ryan pushes her. Farkle helps her up.
"Get away from her!" Lucas yells
"U get away from her!" Ryan yells
Lucas's POV
"Listen cowboy, u don't scare me Maya is my babe and she's coming with me." He said.
o my god. He's DRUNK. he grips Maya tighter. Maya is trying to hold back tears, but she can't, she starts to cry.
"SHUT UP!" He yells "people are going to think I'm doing something to you again!"
Again?
"Stop please stop!" Riley yells
"Let go of my MAYA!" I yell
"Your Maya! YOUR MAYA!" He grabs the textbook off of mr Matthews desk and aims for me. I duck and he misses me. WOW. now I understand why Maya was so upset that day. this guy ABUSES Maya!
"She's mine u fu*****cowboy!!!!" Not get lost before I start hitting her in front of you!!!" He yelled
Riley is crying on the ground. Farkle trying to help her up. Maya is still in Ryan's arm crying, no balling her eyes out. he grips her tighter and begins to touch her. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?

Oooooh cliffhanger! I've got some great stuff guys! Poor Maya! What will Lucas do? What's with this Ryan guy? Will he abuse Maya agian? Oh and, I updated.😂😂😂
Find out in my next chapter!!💚❤️💚💚❤️
XOXO,
CECE