Chapter 6: bye (continuation *smut*)

Yoongi: beautiful.
I can feel myself already getting wet. He looked down
Yoongi: I see you already wet there for me baby girl.
I blushed as he mentioned that nickname. And embarrassed.
Yoonsi: uh...n-no..
Yoongi: don't lie I can already see it and soon will feel it.

What did he say that he'll feel it. Fuck.

He pulled down my underwear as he was kissing my stomach.

Yoonsi: ugggghhhhh aaaaaaaaaa

He put one finger inside me without even warning me.

I held tightly on his shoulder as I kept my moans in.
Yoongi: don't keep it in. I wanna hear it.

I didn't listen to him and still kept it in.
Yoongi: if you don't I will punish you.

I still kept my moans in.
Yoongi: fine then, you asked for this.

He entered another finger inside me, this time increasing the pace.

I still manage to shut my mouth even though
it was so hard. I dug my fingers into his back.
Now he started to get really annoyed.

Yoongi: I wanna hear you now.

He said in his deep husky voice.

Still nothing was coming out of me.

And that's when it happened. He then got his third finger inside me, going even faster and faster.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
Yoonsi: aarghhhhhh

Yoongi's POV
I was getting impatient. I wanted to hear her moan so badly. And when she did, it just turned me on even more. Fuck she looked so hot when she moaned.

Yoonsi's POV
He thrusted in and out so many times it felt so good. But the pleasure stopped. He took his fingers out and licked them. He looks so hot right now.

The only piece of clothing that I had on was just my bra. I blushed since he was fully dressed just without his shirt.

Yoongi: fuck you look so hot right now.

He pushed me on the bed and kissed me. The kiss was full of passion and lust. Our lips moved Perfectly together. He tried to enter me but I teased his and refused not to open my mouth. He got annoyed so grabbed my ass and squeezed it earning a gasp from me. He took this chance to enter my mouth. He explored every part of my mouth making me whimper and moan
Yoongi: are you needy for me now?
He teased.

I nodded. He took of his jeans leaving his boxers. He jumped on the bed and attacked my neck. Kissing and sucking my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned. Every time I did he'd go harsher on me which I liked.
Yoonsi: y...yoon.....g..ggii....ff.....uuc.....kkkkk

I groaned.
I felt his hard member rubbing against me.
(Author: *evilly laughing* GUYS. GRAB YOU HOLY WATER)
I moved my hand down his lower body. And stared to rub. His eyes widen. 

Yoongi: fuck yoonsi that feels so good.

I continued rubbing his hard member while getting more wet from hearing his moans.

He made me sit up as the kiss got deeper and deeper. He moved his hand to the hook of my bra and took it off. I was too busy to feel embarrassed. I managed to tell Yoongi that I needed and he pulled away. Moving on to my neck. Then kissing my chest leaving more marks.
Yoongi: you're so beautiful.

He said as he stared at me.
I felt flustered.

Yoonsi: ummmmmm Yoongi.

Yoongi: yes.

I pointed at his boxers and he slightly laughed.

Yoongi: hmmm what about them?

Yoonsi: take them off.

He was surprised by what I just said but it made him wanna feel me more.

He took it off and I thought wow.

He peaked at my lips and that's when I flipped him over. I kissed him and left marks all over his neck. While I kissed him. I decided to tease him by swirling my finger around the tip of his member.
Yoongi:sh....hit...yoonsi.....fuck...baby....you're....sss...oooo...goo....d..dd.

I then grabbed it and rubbed it harshly causeing him to make loud moans.

As I know my room is already soundproof so. No one can hear from the outside.

I crawled down until I was face to face with his member. I took he whole thing in.

Yoongi grabbed my head and started moving it forward as his member hit the back of my throat.

Yoongi: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaarrrggggggggg
He moaned.
I then swirled my tongue around it until I reached the tip. I went to his face and gently kissed him.
Yoonsi: I....want....m..mor....more.
I breathed heavily.

He forced both of my legs on his shoulders so he was between my legs. And he pushed inside me. He thrusted in and out repeatedly.

The room was full of moans. Both of us were a mess.

I tried to keep my moans in again.
He smirked and continued to fuck me.

Yoonsi: yoongi......st......oooppppp...
He smirked.
Yoonsi: uuuuugggggghhhhhhh aaaaaaarreggghhh.
I attempted to speak.

Yoonsi: I.......can.....t......ta.....

I moaned. Shit.

I cover my mouth with my hands.

Yoongi went up to my ears and whispered.

Yoongi: moan in my ears baby.

He moved his ear next to my mouth and thrusted into me even harder. I moaned into his ears quietly.

Yoonsi: yoongi what if my moans are loud enough to pass these soundproof walls.

Yoongi: it's fine. I was just playing.

He then started pushing into me again.
We were both reaching our limits.

Yoonsi: I'm....gonna.....c...cu...cumm.

Yoongi: same baby.

We both released onto each other. Yoongi reared on top of me pulling me into a hug. My head buried into his chest.

Yoongi: goodnight yoonsi.
Yoonsi: goodnight.

We both drifted off to sleep as we were in each other's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally over. Hope this helped you lose you sanity. *evilly laughs*. I know. I know. I went a bit harsh. But what can your author's little brain do. It has some extra knowledge. But whatever. Hope you loved it. Comment what you felt reason this chapter. *still evilly laughing* I just felt like this would be a really cute picture of him. *stops evilly laughing*

 *stops evilly laughing*