"D-dont leave m-me."-I directed my gaze on where Irene was.I turn on the light on my phone and directed it to her.She was trembling in fear.Her knees was shaking.My heart went soft as I see her in this kind of state.Before she fell on her knees,I immediately back hug her.

"Dont worry...I'm here."-I feel the warm liquid on my skin.She was crying.

I made her face me and hug her tightly.She was crying on my chest.When she calmed down,I lend her the chair and assisted her to sit.

I stared at her for a while before I talk.

"Do you have a fear of darkness?."- I ask and she nodded."I remember someone in you.My bestfriend before had also the same phobia as yours.I don't know how to calm her thats why,I hugged her just like what I did to you a while ago."-she stared at me when I started sharing the same situation I encountered a long time ago.

I don't know why but...I can see that she's interested to hear my story so I continued.

"After giving her a warm hug,she calmed down,and that's the reason why I did it to you.Maybe,it is also the best thing to do to calm you."-she smiled and ask...

"Where's your bestfriend right now and what was her name?."-I fake a smile before answering.

"Actually,I don't know where is she right now.And I don't know what was her name. I don't remember her face either.My Mom told me that...after the accident happened when I was 5,I lost some of my memories."

"Is Seoul really your hometown?."-I shake my head and look at her.

"No,we live in Canada before.We just moved here when I turned 15 together with my friend Wendy."

I met Seungwan when I decided to go to elementary school when we're still in Canada.That was also the time I met Moonbyulyi,Solar,Sunmi,Jisoo and Jennie.

I saw Irene spacing out and I snap my finger infront of her to get back her attention.She flinched a little but recovered after.

___________________________

Irene's Pov

' My mom told me that...after the accident happened when I was 5,I lost some of my memories.'

'Actually,I don't know where is she right now and what was her name.I don't remember her face either.'

That was her words that keep on repeating in my mind.So that means we both involved in the same accident?...but what actually happened???

I want that question to be answered right now but it seems like,no one can answer that question but me and Seulgi only.

My senses got back when she snap infront of my face.I flinched a little but recovered after.

I look at her intensely and ask.

"Do you remember what really happened in that accident?."-I ask hoping that she said 'yes'.I wanna get out in this kind of world I've  been living right now.

Seulgi glared at me suspiciously but it doesn't matter to me.

"Why are you asking me that right now?."-she ask as if I know something.

"Just answer me."-she signed stop-just-chill and answered.

"No,I don't....but I've been dreaming weird lately."-I got curious by her answer and waited her to continue. "Two kids were playing on a park when suddenly,a blurry vision of a man approached them trying to kidnapped them...the kids were trembling in fear and run away as fast as they could.They were holding each other's hands while the car of a said man were chasing after them but it  looks like the car lose its break and it bumped into the two girls body and........"-she paused for a while and stared at me seriously.

"And what?."-I ask.

"And I woke up because it's already morning....End of the story."-she ended and stood up from her sit. Ofcourse she woke up after dreaming that.I rolled my eyes and I followed where she goes and I saw her laying on the floor.

"What are you doing?."-she look at me and answered.

"I'm going back to sleep."
Tsk! Sleepy head.

"Come here."-she tap the floor beside her and offered me to lay on it.

"What?."- I ask as if I didn't know what is she trying to say.

"I'm hungry......"-she paused and smirk.

"So?."-I ask raising my right eyebrow.

"So let me eat you."-I blushed so hard when she said that.Damnit Kang!!

"Damn you Kang!!."-I shouted annoyingly but she just laugh at me.

Grrr!!!!