Extra extra read all about it

Kelly pov

Today's Michelle's wedding and I'm sick I really want to go but Chelle said it was fine if I couldn't come at least she'll have bey with her seeing bey again made me so happy I hope she moves back here I really want her to because I want to see her have her baby one and two Michelle can't put up with me like she can.

Bey pov

Shawn and I are staying at a hotel for our time here for Michelle's wedding today I can't believe it now were all gonna be wives. I'm so happy for Michelle and I'm glad I got my chance to see her and kelly again. One other thing I'm ready for is for our baby girl to be born I'm having a daughter and I can't wait she's gonna be just like me.

Michelle pov

I'm so excited I'm finally getting married to the man I love Michael he's gonna be my husband.I'm not upset that kelly can't make it because she's got the flu I'll have bey here at least it's one of them.

So I'm getting ready for the wedding miss tina agreed to do my hair and makeuo for me.

Tina:Are you nervous?

Michelle:a little

Tina:Beyoncé was the same way

Michelle:Anyone is on their wedding day

Tina:true

Trey pov

So sense Kelly is sick I as a god husband have to take care of her which isn't the easiest thing to do.

Kelly:babe!!

I sighed deeply and went into our bedroom.

Me:Yes Kelly

Kelly:Can you make me some coffee

Me:I thought coffee hurt your stomach

Kelly:yeah but it'd worth it

Me:kelly I'll just make you some orange juice instead

Kelly: Trey I want coffee

M e: kelly I'm not gonna make you coffee just so you can throw up afterwards.

Kelly*pouts* fine

Me:don't do this

Kelly:*still pouting* I'm sitting here sick as a dog I ask you for one thing and I can't have it  

Me:kelly it's not that I don't want to get you coffee I just dont want you to feel worse.

Kelly: I guess your right fine I'll have some damn Orange juice

Me:*smiles* coming right up my love