five

💬 "Whatever happened in the cafe was also part of my plan."

Fuck!!!!! Now I can't even concentrate on the only thing that keeps me sane, painting.

"I hope you don't regret it afterwards." Abhay's words rang in my mind.

Oh God!!! It's so frustrating.

I pulled my hair in a messy bun, walked to the music player, and switched it on. Maybe music will help me distract myself and concentrate on my work.

Only 5 months are left for the art exhibition, and here I am wasting my time.

'Concentrate Samira!!! Concentrate.' I said to myself,

I stood in front of the canvas and listened to music to calm myself. Music is a must when I'm in the studio. I need it to enhance my inspiration.

"Alexa, play my TS playlist."

I need to hear her sweet and amazing voice and consume her energy right now. The intensity of feelings her songs hold, damn! She has a unique musical ability that is unmatched, and her compositions are just as inventive and catchy. From captivating beats to catchy choruses and smart bridges She is a perfect man. She always loves writing songs about her own life. Perhaps for this reason, her songs are so inspiring and vivid, which always cheer me up whenever I feel down in the dumps.

You all know her, right? Of course, who doesn't know her? Right? After all, she is Talyor Swift!

I closed my eyes to think of my next painting, and again, the same memory came to mind.

Aarush is kissing me near my lips.

Getting frustrated with my pathetic self, I picked up my color plate, threw it on the wall, and closed my eyes to bring my emotions back under control.

Wait!!! Why don't I paint that itself?

Happy with the idea, I patted myself on the shoulder for the excellent solution I came up with. I hurriedly took a new color plate and started working with my magical hands on the canvas with a smile on my face.

Art plays a major role in my life. It's not just a hobby for some people, but it's my passion and career. Without art, I can't even imagine my life, nor do I know anything other than what art can do for my career. I can live without my love, but I can't live without my colors. It's the only thing that keeps me sane and genuinely happy.

*************************

At last, I completed it, though it still needs improvement. Art is not something you finish in a few hours. Each painting takes 3–4 days minimum.

"An artist should never paint in a hurry or out of anger. Painting takes time, so you need to be patient, and art is beautiful and pure, so it doesn't need any negativity like anger." I hear my art teacher, Mr. Karl's voice.

I shifted backwards, tilted my head, and looked at the painting.

'The boy is holding the girl's face with one hand, the girl's eyes closed, and the boy's lip is slightly touching the corner of the girl's lips. The background is filled with shades of titanium white, pyrrole orange, and mars black.'

All my paintings take at least 2 days to complete until this stage, but I completed this painting within a few hours.

"Not bad," I said to myself with a smile while giving the painting the finishing touch.

"True," someone answered from behind.

I turned around to look who interrupted me, and there stood the person whom I should have loved but couldn't, Dhyey Bhanushali.